CHAPTER-29 A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

I know you guys are complaing that it's too late for update but you guys  can notice that there are 5000+ words.. It's a very long chapter and requires editing not to forget I had to search the couples picture paste it here...But anything for my beautiful readers.
So go ahead and enjoy reading!

RIYAD

"Where is hoor?"I asked myself coming out of the meeting room.

Just then I saw a trail of black skirt and white top and discovered it was her.But then stood perplexed on my spot watching her converse with Arshad who stood merely inches away from her.The distance between them began to grow small as my friend became dangerously close to her.And somehow it irked me making me want to push him away from hoor.

But I chose to remain patient and understand what they were actually talking.Arshads back was covering hoors face and finally the chance came when I was about to get a glimpse of her but Mr Dennis called out

"Mr Riyad,here you are!"he exclaimed

"Yes"I replied as he approached me

"I had a thing to tell you but you left in hurry"he told and I recalled that I left because I had a sudden urge to see Hoor.Dont know what's happening to me these days!

"May I ask what is it that you want to tell me?"

"Well I would like to invite you and your PA for the 10th anniversary of Dennis enterprises which is helď tonight"He said

"Congratulations Mr Dennis but our flight is tonight and unfortunately we won't be able to make it to the party"I apologized

:"I really insist for you to stay.Atleast attend the celebration for collaboration of our companies then you are free to leave"he claimed and convinced me to attend the party.I hope this party gets done sooner so that we can leave for our hometown.

I witnessed hoor running in the direction of her hotelroom.

"Hoor"

"Stop"I said

"Go away..Riyad"she muttered in cracked voice and that got me more worried.

I rushed towards her room and knocked on the door but never got any reply.

"Hoor,are you alright?"I questioned and was again greeted by her silence.This girl is mute or what?

"Look if you don't answer me I m gonna barge inside"I threatened her hoping that she would speak up but she disappointed me.

I thought to break inside but slowly the thought subsided as I recalled one of the most important etiquette taught to me which was never to enter a lady's room without her permission.

Hoor might need some privacy or might be changing her clothes and the last thing I want to do is to embarrass myself in front of her.Does that mean I m trying to impress her?....Hell...where did that come from?

Arshad appraoched me with long strides and ran inside room without knocking leaving me surprised.Since when did Arshad started to be so affectionate towards hoor?..I thought they disliked each other because they were always glaring at each other without any reason but here the scenario is totally different.

"Who the hell allowed both of you to enter my room?"she screamed and I raised my hands in defense

"Well I wanted to talk to you thats the reason I m here"I spoke out

"And I was worried about you.You didn't seemed alright!"Arshad said placing her hand on her forehead and before I could take it off she herself jerked it.