CHAPTER-3 WE MEET AGAIN

Pic above - RIYAD OMAR KHAN

HOOR

As I stepped out of the apartment cold breeze hit me and shivers ran down my spine.I brought my hands close to my body to prevent cold but there was something different in the surroundings today...I can notice a spark within me which is encouraging me to look forward grab the opportunity and reach my goal.I dont know why but I feel excited suddenly..I have a feeling that something is going to change... many things would be happening that may have a huge impact on my life.

Maybe things are really going to change...and I just wish these changes shall happen for good but if they causes bad then it would be worst for me.It took years to build up myself again but this time I wont be able to assemble the scattered pieces of my soul and make them one because broken things cant be made perfectly again.I pull out a scarf from my bag and wrapped it around my head.

Hurriedly I took a nearby taxi to reach my destination AL MARAFIQ GROUP OF COMPANIES.I was reading a newspaper on sunday when I saw a section having job offers.Within less than10 minutes time I drew circle on the jobs which were suitable for me as I have done masters in accounts and finance department.

Later I gone through a block containing job offer in finance depart at AL Harafiq companies and the salary they would pay will be sufficient for sheema and my living and I can have savings...OH GOD how can I forget that I need to pay some debts which I had taken from few people in last month.I need to clear debts,pay sheema's university fees,give home rent and here I m without a penny in my pocket.I REALLY NEED THIS JOB..Oh Allah help me to get this job.

"Madam we have reached the place"said taxi driver

I quickly paid to him and got out from the car.
"ALLAH PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS JOB "I uttered like a pray.

Little did I know that I will regret getting this job in next few hours.

As I entered the office I was stunned by the interior decor of the walls and perfectly furnished marble floor which made the office look like a hotel.A FIVE☆ HOTEL but the employees and other workers busy and playing with software of computers in different departments made it appear like an luxurious office.

The receptionist asked me to wait and after around 15 minutes my name was announced and I understood it was my turn to give interview.My palms instantly became sweaty and my heart was beating frantically due to nervousness and stress but I consoled myself saying I need to do this for sheema and myself.I knocked the door and someone calmly replied "come in"

I went inside and saw young man in his late 30's sitting opposite to me.I stared at my boss as he forwaded his hand to shake with mine but I said politely
"I m muslim and muslimwomen do not shake their hands with non mehrams"
He took his hand back and gave an annoyed look

He asked some questions to which I gave possible answers.
He said
"You are perfect for the job but qualification is not only the thing, experience is equally important which you lacks so......." before he could complete his sentence

"please sir let me hav this job ....I really need this one... I m going through hard time...I m in need of money ....please sir"I said

"Miss Hoor ali you dont have experience at all and I m in need of experienced person but there is another vacant post.Would you like to have details of that one?"he asked

"Yea sure sir"I said

"There is a vacancy for PA for the owner of this company.You just need to sign the P A contract for two months and you will get your advance today.You will have responsibility of handling meeting dates making notes etc but I guess the salary will be sufficient for you as you said you are in need of money.Whats your answer?"he asked

And I immediately accepted his offer and signed the contract.

" Can you join from today?"he asked

"Yes I will and thank you BOSS for the job offer"I said before exiting the cabin but he stopped me

"What did you address me as?"

"Boss"I replied

"Hey don't call me that I'm not the boss"he said

"What?"I asked startled with his reply

"I m not the boss.I m managing director of this company and you can find your boss on ninth floor first cabin"he said

I nodded and came out of his cabin.TODAY really is a long day man.

I took elevator and reached at the door of my boss cabin.I knocked and someone huskily replied "come in"
I guess I heard this voice before ..It sounds so familiar..stop your imagination hoor i said to myself and entered the cabin with a confidential face.But my confidence was replaced by shock and disgust when I saw the person standing opposite to me and he is the person responsible for death...death of my dreams...death of my beliefs and death of my soul....
The person is RIYAD OMAR KHAN

How was the chapter guys?
Hope you all like it. Do vote and comment

How are Hoor and Riyad related?
Why Hoor beliefs that Riyad destroyed her life?
Who was Riyad to Hoor 3years ago?
What has happened 3years ago?

I know you guys are seeking answeres to these questions.But to know the actual story you need to read further chapters.

I cant say I m a good writer but I can say that you will really find this story intresting in further chapters and you will be slowly revealed about the secrets of the past.