CHAPTER - 9 ANSWER TO HIS QUESTIONS

Finally the most awaited Hoor's POV is back.Its a short chapter but I wrote this part in hurry due to lack of time so I apologise for my mistakes...😐😯😢Hope u all will enjoy the chapter.

Hoor

I felt someone sprinkle water on my face and as I tried open my eyes,my head felt heavy and I was in severe pain.
"Ya Allah ease my pain" I cried.
Slowly I became consious.
"Alhamdulilah" I muttered
The first person I came across after gaining consiousness was RIYAD. Panic was evident on his face and as he saw me he took a sign of relief.OMA am I dreaming? I saw Riyad Omar Khan worried for me?

Stop overthinking Hoor... he cant have concern for others...especially him being concerned for me is impossible! Thinking this I became calm.

I again closed my eyes to overcome the sudden pain.I heared someone speaking to Riyad and discovered her to be a doctor...He brought a doctor to treat me....wow..Has the sun risen from its correct place?....I thought to ask him to pinch me to believe it is reality but then he would think I m not in a correct state of my mind so I dropped the idea.

After doctor left,I tried to get up and I succeeded....
Come on Hoor few steps more and then you will be out of this hell,I encouraged myself.
Lost in my thoughts I didnt notice a pair of hands clasped with mine making me sit on couch again.
My gaze travelled and settled on Riyad...Hes the one to make me sit but why???

What are you doing???"I asked jerking his hand.

"What the hell man...how can you question a person when he's helping you to sit by yourself which you cant at this moment"He replied with annoyance and anger.

"I dont need your help"I muttered

"Oh....you cant even stand by yourself and saying me that you dont need help"He asked smirking

Oh how I wish I could punch his face at this moment....DONT TEST MY PATIENCE RIYAD..

"No" I spit out like a stubborn girl...

"Okkk..lets see whether you can stand without any support or not"He said

Now hes challenging me...so get ready to loose Mr Riyad because I wont give up so easily...I glared at him and stood up ignoring pain....I was very near to the door but suddenly the surroundings became blurr and I was about to fall....I closed my eyes ready to hear the noise of my broken limbs but there was no sound and I even didnt feel the cold floor but I felt something hold onto me...something warm and welcoming....Has Allah sent an angel from heaven to save me...My vision slowly got clear and the angel whom I was referring to turned out to be Riyad...RIYAD HES NOT AN ANGEL BUT A DEVIL.

"Leave me" I said

He made me stand on my feet , his hand held my shoulders to give support then my eyes instantly became teary because I recalled the memories in which he held onto me as my support ,my biggest support...he gave me strength.

Dont cry" he whispered but I cried more and more enjoying his comfort and soothing words after years.

"Pls dont" He muttured wiping one of the tear.I composed herself.

Control yourself...you cant show your weakness again to him.I said to myself

"Why were you crying Miss Hoor"He asked

"I wonder how cant you know that,boss?"I replied

"How can I know?....You asked the same question to me when I first met you in my cabin....why your confusing me?....what sort of games are you playing?....look women if you want good for yourself then stay away from me and get back to work."He said

What does he think of himself??How dare he accuse me of that?

"Oh...wow....NOW IM playing games,I m coming close to you,I m confusing you...what about you?...Arent you confusing me by your actions and words?...what do you actually want?"I asked unable to control my anger

"I just want you to work properly as my PA and dnt think of sticking to me...stop creating dramas like you did today by fainting...for god sake its an office not TV show..."He said

I became silent for sometime probably registering his words in my mind

"If thats what you want,then I m ready to be only your PA and you will only be my boss not anyone else"I said

"Ok"he said so simply...he really is a player

I was about to exit my cabin when he asked me

"what lead to your mental breakdown?"

You"I replied and he stood rooted at his place

I came out of office to stop my mind from reminding about him and headed to my home.

How was the chapter guys..do vote and comment☺