CHAPTER-18 WHAT IS SHE UPTO?(II)

Flashback continues

"What is she upto?" Riyad says to himself.

"Ho..or wh.at are you..you doing"?He asks stammering on every word.Riyad thought that hoor lost her mind and was having no control over her thoughts....He sensed  the intentions of hoor are not at all good hence was planning a way to escape.

"I m doing what I should "she answered with a wink and cheesy smile making Riyads heart literally come out of his mouth.

He gently jumped out of the bed standing above rose petals scattered on the floor.And that was a golden oppurtunity for hoor to make her plan successful.She immediately took the laptop as soon as Riyad left the bed.Yes her plan was to grab the lappy so that her arrogant husband would spend few hours with her.She grinned at Riyad who glared at her.

"Yeaa!..Now my hubby will spend sometime with HOOR,THE GREAT"She squealed like a child 

"Hoorrrrrr..."Riyad shouted angrily

"Why shouting hubby,I know its my name"she spoke

"Give my laptop..NOW"He shouted again

"No"she simply stated

"What?"he asked

"I m never ever gonna give you"she shoved her tongue out annoying him

"I m going to get it"He said determined

"How?" She asked innocently blinking her eyes

"Watch me"he said before running in her direction

"NOooooo"she screamed and ran to the luxurious couch in their room

She ran and he chased her.She jumped on the bed and got down and Riyad followed her.She was so fast that he wasnot able to catch her.Suddenly he stopped, panting heavily keeping hands on his knees.

"What are you..PT usha?"he questions

"Maybe.."she smiles sheepishly

"What happened superman..got tired?"she says keeping hand on her waist

"Like seriously Hoor..What are we.. kids?"he asks

"Aww...Poor Riyad..Got tired..see I warned you before no one can beat Hoor Ali..oh sorry..Hoor Omar Khan"she says flaunting herself

While hoor was busy talking more like appreciating herself Riyad took his chance and  approached her with slow steps.Hoor noticed him coming near and was about to make a run but unfortunately luck didnt favour her because Riyad caged her more like backhugged her by gripping his muscular arms around her small waist.

"How will you escape wifey?"he says in her ear and shivers ran down her spine.It was the first time she felt this way.She often read it in novels but never believed.On the otherhand Riyad was unaware of the effect he was causing on his wifey.

Hoor squirms to get out of his hold but it result in tightening of his grip on her waist.She uses her full power and push him with force and was about to escape but the slippery material beneath her leg caused her to loose balance.

Riyad watched hoor falling but rescued her and once more his hand found her back and rested there.They remain in the posture for 0.99 seconds until a knock on the door disturbed the lovely couple who were lost in each other eyes.

Both composed themselves and very akwardly he opened the door to find his mom.

"What took you so long to open the door?"she asked