CHAPTER-13 MARRIAGE(I)

A special chapter for special people❤...Guys this is dedicated to all readers.You will surely find it intresting.

Hoor

There is a dark alley and I m running away as the sense of fear and dread fill in my mind..I hear a dangerous voice echoing and I run as fast as I could.

Panting and exhaling a deep breathe I stop in mid way only to find myself in the middle of never ending road.As I make up my mind to walk again I hear a scream

"You cant go away from me"

"Wherever you go I will find you"

"Your escape is impossible"

"No no please let go" I shouted being scared

I tried but my legs were heavy and I couldnt move.It seems as if someone has trapped me.I gulped and turned back with trembling body and my eyes widened with anxiety.There stood a man with dark aura around him.I know he's gonna do bad,something bad.I began saying in broken words

"What...  do..yo...u waant?..let me..go"

"Not so easily "he spoke laughing like a maniac

Next I watched a light penetrate in the darkness of alley making me close my eyes then I gradually opened them to see Riyad coming to me.My heart began to beat with joy and the fear was erased long ago.

"Riyad" I called out with teary eyes

He smiled and I couldnt help but feel content.

Suddenly that tall dangerous figure rushed to him.My body went numb.I was frightened thinking about the harm this man may cause to my Riyad.

He took out a revolver and in front my eyes shooted Riyad.Blood poured out of his chest and I cried my heart out.

"See I said I will destroy you
I destroyed you
I killed you
My revenge is over"He said watching Riyads dead body

"No... stop... no" I screeched

"Riyadddd"I shouted and woke up from the horrible nightmare.Sweat trickled down my forehead as I recalled the dream.Indeed it was a scary one.The time was 3:15 in morning.Gosh nightmares these days wont let me sleep.I drank some water kept on side table and felt somewhat calm.

I put my blanket aside and headed towards washroom.Washing my face made me relax but still I couldn't sleep.Then suddenly I had a bunch of questions why did I get such a terrible dream?
Is Riyad fine or something has happened to..? I muttered astaghfirulla to avoid restless thoughts.

I opened the drawer and saw a pale blue coloured diary lying abandoned with a rusted pen.I picked up the diary flipping through the pages and a photograph came out of it and due to my clumsy hands I dropped the photo on the ground.What can I do with my slippery hands.I lazily extended my hand to take the photo and when I turned it over I was surprised to see my and Riyad image imprinted.It was our wedding pic.

It was our wedding pic