CHAPTER 16 LOST IN RAIN(II)

Hey I updated early as you can see...Hope u all like the chapter!!

Riyad

I m shouting for hoor but theres no response...Now I m really afraid...She was reluctant to come with me for meeting in this hotel which is in isolated place but I forced her and there was no option left for her otherthan agreeing with me.

She was my responsibility and if anything happens to her then....No no Riyad dont think negative..nothing is going to happen to hoor...nothing will ever happen to her..
I Will Protect her...

I ran to the surrounding area wishing to get a glimpse of Hoor but never got any.The ground is so muddy and the presence of puddles pits is causing obstacle for moving from one place to another place.

I noticed the velocity of rainfall has gradually slowed down.The sky is still pouring water droplets decreasing the temperature and making the atmosphere cool and chilly.

I glanced at the long narrow road engulfed in darkness and just then I felt a slight movement of someone standing.I looked closer and there a shivering form of a girl came into view.I prayed that girl must be hoor then  called out
"Hoor"

The girl turned towards me and I discovered her to be Hoor.Oh my God she looked sick and her eyes bloodshot red. I guess she had been crying  and what happened to her lip its badly bruised.I hope she was safe before I came here but her disheveled body gives me another answer.

Next I know Hoor running in my direction and then she crashed her body into mine hugging me and sobbing.It looked like a romantic scene of old movies where the heroine hugs hero in heavy rain and they confess their love to each other.Hey Riyad what is going on in your head.Here maybe I can be hero but Hoor and my girl no way...Hoor can never be my love..aghhh forget it.

I broke out if my thoughts and saw hoor still hugging me and involuntarily my hands found their way to her back and I hugged her.

"Hey"I said rubbing her back

"Riy..ad...where were you?..You know I tho..ught you were taken...away...by..ghost"she asked crying

"I...hoor...actually...I m sorry"I said sincerely

"What?..why your sorry?"she asked out of confusion

"While you were asleep I thought to scare you by my dissappearence hence I got out of car
and hid behind a tree..I played a prank on you hoor..And I m truly sorry for that"I stated honestly and even if I want I couldnt lie because lying gives no good and I hate liers.

"What?" she asked bewildered

I thought she would be stunned but I didnt know she would start beating me like a child get punished if he did something wrong.
Yes she was hitting me with her palms saying
"You stupid,careless, egoistic blind,fool,proudish,idiot,mad insane, douchebag..."

"Ouch woman...stop"I screamed getting her fist on my chest

"how dare you to prank me...I was so scared not for me but you...I thought you were in some danger...what useless thoughts were in my mind about ghost,jinn and god knows what"she continued blabbering+hitting me

"Ah!...it hurts...hey stop hitting"I shouted when I got punch

"...But you you are so bad worstt guy...I dont ever liked you...I hate you...You ins..ulted...me"Yet she remained adamant on her act of beating and  started wailing

Godd after hitting me so much I should be the one crying but here the one who beat me so harshly is sobbing.Really yaar this woman is unbelievable first she beats me,shouts at me,insults me then cries on me.YA ALLAH WHICH SIN HAVE I COMMITED THAT I HAVE TO BEAR THIS WOMAN ALONE.