CHAPTER-6 DISHEARTED

HOOR

I headed to Riyad's cabin.I was very near to the door but the unpleasant and bitter memories rushed back and I got a crystal clear flashback of them...

FLASHBACK

"Riyad listen to me I need to talk to you"I said

"Not now Hoor I have work I have to go"he said rudely

"Stop ignoring me Riyad.I m sorry for asking you about your father but we promised each other that we will share everything,we wont keep anything as secret...you know na we are friends...right....so I just want you to trust me
and no........"my sentence was left incomplete as Riyad interrupted

"Dont you dare continue your blabbering"he threatened me and I was so shocked because I was just trying to make him go easier and comfortable as we are beginning our FRIENDSHIP.
But my actions gone wrong and here he was standing like an angry bird ready to smack me.

"But I wanna know your father...."I whispered but alas he heared me and looked with rage in his eyes

The first thought that came in my mind was RUN...RUN HOOR RUN....the devil is back here but then I thought I m nothing compared to his tall sturdy figure...he can grab me using his free hand then I wont be able to escape....If Im an ant he's elephant...Aghhhh...what am I thinking hes not elephant but handsome...did I tell him handsome??....why am I thinking like his...well nevermind...

I was thinking how to escape from this friend of mine who has become a monster now but he grabbed my arms roughly and pulled me towards himself.

"Dont you dare get close to me saying we are friends now....friendship also has some limits...and I never share my personal issues with anyone...ANYONE MEANS NONE...not even you my so called friend...disgusting girl" he muttered and left leaving me shattered

I was left there with pearls like tears dropping from my eyes.His words hurt me but still I trusted him

Little did I know that trusting him again would leave me broken like I m always.💔

FLASHBACK ENDS

That memories haunted me every night making me sleepless.Each word he spoke on that day pierced my heart and wounded it.

I wasn't able to control my tears so I ran to washroom.I kept my hands on the basin and struggled to stop the tears.After some minutes has passed my gaze fell an the mirror situated opposite to me and I noticed a woman's reflection with tear stained face.This woman was completely different.Her hairs were disheveled , her eyes without any sparkle or glint, her cheeks damp with unstoppable tears, her lips dry and rough, she looked a mess, an untidy,dirty,unpleasant mess.Her condition was so ill that someone would puke if they saw her.And the woman was none other than ME.As the realisation hit me that I was insulting myself I started laughing.Yes I was laughing....laughing on my destiny which firstly abandoned me and sheema by taking our parents away then making me meet with the person I hate the most, making me meet with Riyad who promised to remove the pain but eventually became the reason of my pain and after my parents,again I lost one of my loved one just because of Riyad's stupidity... and the most amazing thing is this person happens to my boss...wow....I guess my prayers were unanswered...and will remain unfulfilled.

I lost my energy and dropped myself on the ground crying out...WHY ALLAH WHY ME?....CANT I GET SOMEONE WHO LOVE ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY?..WHY IT HAPPENS WITH ME EVERYTIME?...WHY CANT I BE HAPPY LIKE OTHERS?...WHY I LOOSES EVERYONE WHOM I LOVE?....

"WHYYYYY????"I shouted very well known with the fact that my whole energy has been drained out due to praying and crying...Slowly the surroundings around me became blurr...I was feeling dizzy and then darknesss engulfed me and everything blanked out not before I heared someone shout my name

"HOOR"

And how can I forget his voice, my fake friend's voice who's none other than RIYAD....

WHAT WILL BE RIYAD'S REACTION WHEN HE FINDS HOOR UNCONSIOUS?

WILL HE RECOGNISE HER?OR GET WORRIED FOR HIS FRIEND?

IS HOOR RIYAD'S FRIEND OR SOMEONE ELSE?

HOW RIYAD DESTROYED HOOR?

WHY HOOR FELL UNCONSIOUS?
👇
TO KNOW ABT THESE QUERIES DO READ NEXT CHAPTER AND
FURTHER CHAPTERS MAY HAS SOME LOVELY MOMENTS....DO READ VOTE AND COMMENT SWEETHEARTS...😊😅😍