CHAPTER-25 PROTECT YOU

Hoor

I sat on my seat and secured the belt around me.Unfortunately my boss, Mr Riyad Omar khan was next to me.I m really furious on him.How could he insult me like that!..he not only commented on my eating habits but also insulted me in front of the security officer.That moment I wish I could strangle him to death but unfortunately I don't have any interest in killing people.And Killing Riyad...no way...how was I supposed to complete this task when the man I m targeting is so broad,muscular not to forget handsome and attractive...hey what m I thinking..since when did I begin to praise Riyad?..

"Hoor"he called out

"What?"I answered annoyed...gosh can't he stop asking his unstoppable questions...I feel as if I m an interviewer

"Are you really pregnant?"He asked the unfathomable query and I just kept quite

Silence spread in the air suffocating me..What shall I say him...He asked this question out of blue that it took me sometime to process it in my brain.

I looked at him and discovered his charcoal black eyes gazing at me intensely

"I..I..."I wasn't able to respond with his intense gaze on me..then I went silent..Come on Hoor!!..you can talk..don't be scared

I studied his face and the noticable variation was his expression grew from confused to furious.He might be getting wrong assumptions.I need to clear this thing before it's too late.But why I m unable to tell him?.

"WHY?"he asked with so much pain that I got tears in my eyes

"Why did you hide it Hoor?"he said and the tears dropped from my orbs

No hoor tell him the truth.whats wrong with you..why are you stammering unnecessarily...You have done nothing bad..just tell him!

"No Riyad you are wrong....excuse me"I said running to the washroom avoiding him.

Closing the door behind me I took a deep breath to calm down.But it didn't help me so I desperately searched the sling bag and taking out the bottle of pills I took one...

"It will help...It will work definitely" I murmured consoling myself

In fewer time I was back to normal.I felt relieved by splashing cool water on my face.Patting my head to arrange the messy hair and blinking my eyes repeatedly to avoid the redness I returned to my seat. Riyad was constantly staring me and I felt immensely uncomfortable.Shifting in my place I forcibly eyed the sky looking out of the window so that I could ignore him.

I busied myself thinking and understanding my innervoice,thoughts and trying to conclude the pros and cons never realising the time passed in speed of light.Feeling drowsy I gradually closed my eyes.The effect of medicines has started..With the last thought in my mind I slept.

_________

Waking up from my beauty sleep I noticed that my head was laid on Riyads arm.Lifting my head I found him looking at me.Well that was  embarrassing!.The person I was ignoring sometime ago has been the one on who's arm I was sleeping. Taking support of his arm I adjusted myself properly on my seat.Then stretched my arms to refresh myself.He rubbed his arm shouting

"Did you think me as your pillow that you rested your heaviest head on my arm?"

This man correctly know how to get on my nerves
"Oh!So my head is heavy for you..Then what is the use of having these biceps when you can't even bear your girl's head on your arm"I said  touching his biceps but he jerked my hand away