CHAPTER-19 BE MATURE

Hey! I m back only fr u guys.
Enjoy reading

Flashback continues

The bright sunshine peeped into the warm yet cozy room of newly wedded couple and the beautiful souls were sleeping undisturbed.It seeems that they found peace in each other arms.Riyad woke up but his eyes were still closed.He found himself smelling sweet scent of strawberries.He wondered what was the cause of that pleasant pungent as he  suddnly started liking it.Shifting to the otherside of bed he sensed the odour coming more stronger and he buried his head thinking it to be a cloth with perfume sprinkled on it.

Wanting more he grasped the cloth and buried his head further more in the cloth only to hear a growl.Immediately opening his eyes he came across hoors face covered with few strands of hair.She was in deep sleep and Riyad concluded that the fruity smell which appeared pleasant to him was from hoors hair..He had buried his head in her hairs and in an attempt to smell more he held her shoulder.The posture in which the two of them were sleeping was very intimate.Hoor faced Riyad and was almost three inches away from him.Hoors head was on his arm and his hand found all tge way to her slim waist.

With other hand he pushed few strands of her hair back to get a clear view of his innocent yet grumpy wife.She looked kinda cute today.Then his eyes fell on her soft plump lips which suddenly looked so attractive.He found himself leaning towards her and as realisation dawned him that he was about to kiss her lips he backed off.'What was he doing..If he didnt stop himself then he would have kissed hoor that too without her permission..'he thought

He tried to get up but failed because his wife had laid her head on his arm.Supporting her dorsal part of head he swiftly pulled a pillow to rest her head on it.He moved out of his bed and went to bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime he was out of bathroom,infront of mirror applying gel on his blackhairs.
Glancing at hoor he called out

"Hoor get up its morning"

But hoor was in deepsleep

He approached her and shook her by shoulders but there was no response.

'Is she dead or what'he thought

Just then an idea striked his mind and smirking to himself he patted the teddy or tiger..lying on floor...and exclaimed

"Poor tiger..see hoor tiger is nowhere...where did he go?"

Hoor got up and jumped on Royad grabbing his collar shouted

"You arrogant stick..what did you do to tiger..say or else"

He was surprised and his eyes widened cause of the way hoor acted..From innocent wife she turned into reckless lioness.

The next move of hoor angered him because till now no one dared to touch his collar.He was very bad at controlling anger thus he lost it and jerked hoor away..Poor her fell on bed and hit her elbow.

"Ah"she winced

"Dont you dare cross your limits hoor.. I have had enough of you...Now I cant and I wont tolerate your stupidity...Let me make it clear to you stop with your childishness and act like a MATURE WOMAN."he said before leaving the room

She really felt bad the way her husband acted.It was first time she witnessed his anger and everytime she heared someone or the others saying her to become sensible mature but what she can do if her nature is this way...Some people are serious about their lives and failed to experience the joy of life..But she was thankful to The Almighty who kept her inner child alive thus she could be happy and feel enormous joys of life.