CHAPTER-21 DEVASTATED

I m so sorrry for dealying the update but guys seriously I m on a vacation and this damn Ipad issues are sucking...lol...anyways I apologise to my beautiful readers...heres the chapter!

Hoor

I helped the old lady cross street...She was very kind hearted as she blessed me saying 'May Allah keep you safe and content with your family'

I smiled sadly at her..Only if she knew I had no family now except my sister..Sometimes I think I m the worst human hence Allah has taken away the biggest blessing from me,my parents.I wish mom could be here so that I can share every sorrow and difficulty with her..I pray dad comes back to me and treat me like a princess..his princess.But these dreams are illusions..when I wake up to see the reality..it leaves me hopeless,dissappointed and above all ALONE.

After the old lady walked away I looked up only to meet with an intense gaze of charcoal black eyes...I think I know whom they belongs to.I feel myself loosing again in those mesmerizing orbs...Thousands of emotions swirl in them..Still I could feel the connection..the bond between us...I snapped out of my daze when a muscular figure blocked Riyads sight..

Riyad got busy talking to that man and I kept staring his back..it looks like I saw him somewhere but where?.The man face came into my view as he turned aside and I just stood rooted at my place.My eyes widened in horror...The man whom I trusted to be a truefriend had backstabbed me ruining my life...Claiming something I didnt do...I never did that...no..I didnt do that...hell I can never think of such thing...The lesson life had taught me and the principle which Riyad followed was indeed true'Dont trust everyone easily'

But everytime I denied him saying 'Trust makes relation stronger'...Now I m facing the consequences of my irrevelant behaviour ...I trusted a devil in disguise of an angel...Who left me penniless and worthless...who destroyed me...ruined my marriage...
Without my notice tears started leaking out of my eyed...But will these tears do any justice...no...they wont...

I saw Arshad hug Riyad and both were immersed in a conversation...How could you Riyad be with that bloody fellow...how...Dont you know Riyad what has you done to me...dont you know Riyad I m dieing here..Didnt you see Riyad what he did to me...you saw you saw everything...every single thing he did to me...he killed my soul Riyad...he tainted me in front you...you witnessed Riyad you saw everything but you didnt help..you never came to help...He left me impure..he made me feel dirty...he destroyed me Riyad...and you did nothing to protect me..nothing and here you are enjoying with your bestfriend like hes the honest and most faithful guy ever...

I cant hold this sight anymore...I covered my mouth to stop sobbing and left the place only to realise my bag and laptop is left in the office...I immediately went to collect the bag.Then left not before glancing in Riyads direction..I dont know why I felt an urge to know the wellbeing of him.I controlled my raced heartbeats ,looked at him and a gasp left my mouth.He was standing opposite to Arshad spitting blood out of his mouth.That monster was smiling at him..I wont leave you this time.

I hastily ran to him holding his waist tightly

"Riyad..hey are you alright..look..whats wrong..Riyad!"I said patting his face.His face becoming pale with each second passing.

Not able to bear his weight I gently made him lay on the ground and took his face in my hands

"Riyad....please what happened...hey..what?"I cried

"Someone please help..help"I shouted crying

"Wifey!"He whispered but I heared him and looked down

The word rang in my ears and I took note of his smiling face before he closed his eyelids.

"Riyad"I shouted and that bloody Arshad came for help