CHAPTER-5 HIDDEN PAIN

HOOR

As I entered the cabin of my so called boss I suddenly felt nervous and sensed that the tension in my mind was increased now.The rate of my heart beats increased as I took each step inside the cabin
OH God I feel so diferent like a tight knot is formed in my stomach not letting me to  breathe.I wish I could get out of this situation as soon as possible.

But now there is no backing off because I know I badly needs this job for sheema and me.
"YA RAB PLS HAVE MERCY ON ME"I uttered like a pray.

I didnt move my  eyes as I kept my head down feeling awful
I hate this feeling of being nervous helpless and at the same time scared with the outcome.I was never like this before...never a mature, silent and gloomy girl who sacrifices herself for the sake of others,who feels pity on herself,who is scared of the past which can come anytime and destroy her present and future..I never thought in my worst dream that one day I will be a body without soul, a girl with no feelings who is wandering with a broken heart with a hope that one day she may fix the shattered pieces and move on but life is not easy.IT took me 2 years get strengthen and still I m trying to move on..WHY LIFE HAS TO BE SO DIFFICULT???

My gaze was still on the floor.I never looked up.I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my boss saying me to look up.

I hesistantly looked up and I FROZE.

Those eyes which I used to stare for so long before going to sleep, his hair which I used to mess up every now and then,his cheeks which used to turn red when I would kiss on them,his arms  which often used to grab my waist and demand several hugs from me,his hands always entwined with mine,his warm hands always used to cuddle me at night.His every touch and gesture had been so memorable that it reminded me of him ONLY HIM..

But atlast how could I forget the painful memories which I kept hidden in the deepest corner of my heart...The pain the betrayal the accusation of him sowed the seed of darkness in my heart and the light vanished!!

Now after blaming me, accusing me, playing with my emotions,leaving me in the dark what else does he want from me?

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked in order to know what he is planning.He looked confused but my anger was uncontrollable.

"Say Riyad why you are trapping me again...Are you playing any game or planning to destroy me???"I asked

He furrowed his eyebrows saying "what are you saying miss...?I dnt know you"He said

And this time I couldnt stop myself from feeling confused.WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO HIS MIND?DONT HE REMEMBER ME?

"OH really Mr RIYAD OMAR....dnt you know me....Your-----"I was about to complete my words but som1 came in cabin and I discovered him to be oh hes RIYAD'S BROTHER.

He asked me to come along and without thinking further I went with him not before giving a death glare to Riyad.
He really deserve it!!

Fahad,Riyads cousin brother took me to his cabin and asked angrily
"Why are you again in my brothers life?Now what do you want you mean women?Stay away from him.Do you understand? "

"Is he the boss? "I asked

"Yes he is but why?"He questioned

"Because now IM his PA"I said with formal tone

Because sometimes we need to show the actual place of a person.
Before he could say anything I rushed out of the cabinet to my boss cabin because I have decided to show him that he cannot weaken or break me with his power and pride because BROKEN THINGS CANT BE BROKEN AGAIN.

With this thought in my mind I led my way towards my boss's cabin.