CHAPTER 15-LOST IN RAIN(I)

I know many readers are curious for the story but here I m delaying the updates sorry guys was too busyyy..Anyways here is the chapter.
Its in PRESENT.Hope u all like it.😊

Riyad

It has been three weeks since I hired Hoor as my
PA.Though she works efficiently but sometimes shes really a hard thing to deal with... like I remember it yesterday evening, I asked her to accompany me the next day for meeting with my clients.The meeting was arranged in a hotel which was quite far away from our company.When she entered my cabinet I asked her to sit.

"Tommorow you need to accompany me to Novotel hotel so be here at sharp 5pm also...."She interrupted

"What?....Novotel hotel....its too far I cant come with you"she stated

"You are my PA so its your duty and obligation to work as your boss wants....Currently I want you to be present with me tommorow at hotel for meeting the clients and finalizing the deal"I told her in a bossy tone and seeing her nod I smirked....so the Drama Queen is not in a mood to fight...Well its my lucky day then.

"Sir"she shouted and turned towards me

"Calm down woman"I growled...is it that difficult for her to speak slowly and maintain peace and harmony in the surroundings.

"I have to return home till 9...I need to finish some buiseness"she said nervously...

Buiseness...What work does she have at home?...Suddenly I had the urge to ask her but keeping my mouth shut I stared blankly
I could see her fidgeting with her fingers...Shes nervous...Oh my God ...is she for real...Miss Hoor Ali is NERVOUS...The girl who constantly keep irritating and back answering me is nervous
...I guess shes thinking I wont let her go home this early and would drag her till meeting ends....If shes thinking like this then shes absolutely wrong....Come on man I m not so strict boss who force his employee to work 24×7.

"You can go"I said and she sighed in relief.

-------------

Now I m waiting for her arrival so that we can reach our destination in time.Out of all days,she has to come late today,this girl will definitely make me late.
I snapped out of my thoughts when someone approached me and I discovered her to be Hoor

"Why are you late??Didnt I personally called and warned you to be here on time.Dont you know First impression is last impression.And our first impression will be worst if we get late...Are you even listening what I m trying to say ???.."I spoke out very angrily

"Are you done??"she wearily said

"What??"I asked out of confusion

"Are you done with your speech?Let me inform you we are going to be extremely late if we dont rush...SO...LETS...GO"she grabbed my arm pushing me towards the front door. I removed her arm and was about to sit in the back seat of the car but she stopped me.

"What?"I asked now what she wants

"Actually...I..dont...want to sit with you"

"And why is that?"I asked already we are late and now I guess we will miss the meeting.

"I just dont feel to sit with you"She blurted out

"Are you asking me to sit in the front seat beside driver?"I questioned

"Ye..yes"she meekly responded

"No... I wont sit in front and if you have any problem sitting with me then thats not my problem"I said,opening the door but someone took hold of my arm before I could react I was pushed backwards.For a moment I was stunned..Hoor was sitting in the backseat and then I concluded that hoor was the one to condem such an insane act...like really..is she a child or what?..pushing me and grabbing her seat...Now I m pretty sure this girl is messed up.