| Albedo

"Thanks for coming all this way, Y/N. I appreciate it." Albedo smiled, picking up a flask and cleaning underneath it with a cloth. He placed it back down on the desk, but since it was on an edge it tipped over and splashed all over my clothes.

My first instinct was to try and wipe it off with my hands, though that just caused it to spread all over my skin.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Did it burn you?" He asked, handing me a clean cloth to wipe my clothing.

"No, I'm okay. Which potion is that?"

Albedo looked at the label that was stuck on the flask and sighed.
"I must've misplaced the label, or perhaps didn't get a chance to write anything on it. Though I am convinced nothing serious will happen; I'll keep an eye on you. Please feel free to go and wear some of my spare clothes, yours are soaked with the potion."

With a nod, I stood up and left the room to go and find his clothes.
I entered Albedo's bedroom. It was clean, tidy, and filled with books.
"Now, where is the clothes drawer?" I whispered to myself, glancing around.

I found it quite quickly. Upon opening it, I realized that they weren't clothes suitable for alchemy... instead they were casual.
I picked out some that looked comfortable and started to put them on.

However, as soon as I took my shirt off, a freezing cold breeze hit me.
By that point my teeth were already chattering. I put on the clothes and quickly left the room to go find Albedo.

"Hey, uh, Y/N? I think I found out which potion it was..." He said.

I pushed my arms closer towards me in a search of warmth.
"I am quite sure it was a potion to preserve things by freezing them. So... it seems you're going to be cold for a while."

While trying to process what he had said, I pulled the sleeves over my hands and shuddered.
"Y-Yeah, that'll explain it."

"I'll start up the fireplace. Go and get a few blankets, you'll need it unless you want to freeze." He added, before turning around.

I grabbed the blankets that he had mentioned. Once I got back, the fire was dancing and a slight amount of heat radiated from it.

Albedo threw a pillow or two onto the carpet and I sat beside them. He exhaled deeply.
"Again, I am really sorry for letting this happen. I should have been paying more attention."

"It's alright." I replied, wrapping the knitted blanket around me. "It was an accident, you can't exactly stop one from occuring."

He nodded and kneeled beside me, and slowly his hand gently reached to my forehead.
"Yes, your temperature does not feel correct. Stay here and keep warm, I'll make you a hot drink."

I pulled my knees to my chest to preserve the heat. If it weren't for the potion, I would've already fallen asleep - Albedo's clothing was comfy and cosy, and at the same time they were pretty.

A few minutes passed, and he placed a mug in front of me.
"Thanks, Albedo."

"No worries, just let it cool down a little for now." He sat down next to me and smiled. Instinctively I leaned my head on his shoulder. Luckily he didm't seem to mind it.

"I'll be more careful next time." He affirmed himself, twirling my hair in his fingertips. "Though I'll admit, you do look lovely in my clothes."

"Noted." I replied with a smirk. "To be honest, I don't mind this much. I enjoy being close to you..."

"Hm, a smooth talker. That's good, then, neither of us are uncomfortable. I enjoy being close to you too, Y/N. Thank you for being so considerate."