| Kaeya

___

"You okay, Y/N?"

My head perked up as I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I'd been feeling unwell from the moment I had woken up, and had been sitting in the bathroom for a good 30 minutes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, wiping my mouth and standing up. I opened the door and noticed Kaeya stood there - he was still in pajamas and he seemed tired. "Uh... what time is it?"

He yawned and put his arm around my shoulder, taking me back to bed.
"It's only 4, my love; we need to go back to sleep for a while."
I nodded and closed the door behind me.

I flopped into bed, Kaeya did the same next to me. I moved the hair out of my face and sighed deeply.
"You sure you're alright? You look a little pale."

"Mm-hm. I'm just feeling a little rough." I admitted. He pulled me towards his chest, to my surprise.
"Ah, that's not good... get some sleep for now, if you still feel this way later on let me know and I'll grab you some medicine."

The thing that made his words even more heart warming was the fact that he was too sleepy to tease.
"Thank you, Kaeya. And sorry for waking you up so early."

He kissed my cheek and closed his eyes with a content sigh.

---

A few hours later, when I woke up, I realized that it was no longer dark and Kaeya wasn't laying next to me.
I turned my head, and noticed a little note sitting on the bedside table.

"Gone to get some medicine for you, you look really sick :( See you in a little while, darling. -Kaeya"

I failed to hide a smile after reading the note. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, and turned the tap on. There wasn't really a reason to stay in bed all day, so I put my hands under the running water and washed my face.

"Oh, there you are~ almost thought you'd run away."
Kaeya was standing in the door frame, holding a small bag.

I turned the tap off and turned to him with a smile. "Thank you for the note, and the medicine."

"It's no problem, love. Here's the-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I found myself about to throw up and I practically ran to the toilet.
He followed behind me and held my hair back.

"S-Sorry." I managed to mumble.

"Nonsense, I'll go grab you some water." He moved all of my hair behind me so it wouldn't be in the way, and left the room.

After a minute or so I stood up and flushed everything away, and washed my hands. I went downstairs and found him preparing the medicine in the kitchen.

"Here, Y/N." Kaeya handed me a glass of water and I slowly sipped it. He pressed his palm against my forehead and pouted. "Are you hungry, or anything? Of course, because I have to make sure the love of my life is okay."

I let out a laugh, but I declined. "No, thanks, I'm not really hungry... could I have the medicine before I go back to bed? If that's alright with you."
He poured some of the liquid on a spoon and held it in front of my mouth. I took it and scrunched up my nose; the flavour was bad.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked, chuckling. "Isn't it nice?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nope, medicine tastes horrible. Add a litre of wine and then it'll be nice!"
Kaeya smiled and put the spoon down. "It's going to taste bad, silly. It's medicine. Though I agree with the wine part."

"I know. I mean, at least I won't get even more sick now."
"Speaking of, you should rest for a little while, I'll be there with you. Do you want a bucket or anything? Your wish will be my command."

"I'll be better this time, because of the medicine you got me. I'll go upstairs now, but if you get bored you can leave, it's up to you." I added, then went back upstairs. I got into bed quickly and pulled the covers up to my neck.
"Thanks, Kaeya, for literally everything. I-I love you, so much."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Don't hesitate to ask me for anything, okay? I'll make sure you get better soon." He kissed my forehead and gave me his usual sly grin.

Before I knew it, I was already dozing off. He got into bed next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'll be here until you wake up, I know you like resting with me in this position~ sleep well, my darling."