| Kaeya

[this is another vent cause i have not been feeling good for the past few months sorry about that, I'm trying my best to stay intact 😎]

I entered Angel's Share and quietly sat next to the familiar blue-haired man, before putting my arms on the bar and shoving my head into them. I felt Kaeya's gaze on me for a moment, which was interrupted by Diluc turning to me.

"Anything I can get you, Y/N?"
I shook my head at his question, and he turned away to serve other customers. Kaeya took the empty glass next to me and poured some of his own wine into it.

"Here you go, if you'd like it."
I tilted my head and glanced up at him. A slight smile was on my face, although we both knew I wasn't feeling as happy as I looked.
Kaeya put his hand on my back and rubbed it softly, then sipped his drink. "Are you alright? Anything you want to talk about?"

I took a deep breath, but still shook my head. Too much was on my mind - although I did trust the cavalry captain, if I started letting out my feelings I just knew I'd start sobbing.
"...I'm sorry." I mumbled, my vision already beginning to get blurred my tears.

"Hm? For what?"
I quickly wiped my eyes and sniffed.

"For dumping all of my feelings and stuff on you. You're not a therapist, I shouldn't have just-"
Kaeya cut me off by shaking his head.
"Nonsense, darling. It's okay, I know you haven't been feeling so good. It's much better not to bottle everything up, and I do enjoy talking to you~"

Although still unconvinced, I nodded and let my head drop down in slight shame. My heart was pounding, and I didn't even notice I was picking at the skin around my fingers in nervousness.
"Hey, hey." He took one of my hands so that I wouldn't accidentally make the other bleed, and held it in his own. "Never will I simply dismiss your emotions. I wish there was more I could do to help you feel happy again, but the only thing I can do is support you and comfort you, so don't feel as if you have to hide things from me, alright?"

"Okay... sorry." I replied. It took me a few seconds to realize how stupid I sounded, but when I did, Kaeya had already sighed deeply.
"Oh, Y/N... you really do need a hug, huh?"

I lifted my head and made eye contact with him; but not for long, because he pulled me into an embrace and held the back of my head.
Although it was awkward as we were both sitting down, I felt strangely comforted. Tears welled up in my eyes again, and I whispered "oh god."

Kaeya chuckled and pulled away, so that he could use his thumb to wipe away the small teardrops that were sliding down my cheeks.
Diluc had noticed what was going on, but he decided not to comment on the situation because he felt bad for how I was feeling. Instead, he decided not to charge me or Kaeya for our drinks for the rest of the night, just to unofficially tell us that he was there for us too.

"I love you, okay? I love you so, so, so, much. I am and always will be here for you, Y/N. You mean so much to me, and I can't bare to see you down."
He gently placed a kiss on my cheek, making me grin.
"Keep smiling, because it makes you look even more gorgeous."