| Diluc

I held my head in my hands, searching for some warmth. Despite being in the tavern with Diluc, it was freezing - and barely anybody seemed to notice.

"Hey Y/N, you alright?" Kaeya asked me, sipping his wine. Diluc heard him and looked at me, pretty much asking the same thing.
"Yeah, it's just so cold in here." I replied and rubbed my hands together.
"Well, that's because it's winter." Kaeya added, smiling. "I'm sure I heard somebody say that temperatures here are going to drop more, so you might want to start bringing a coat soon."

I nodded, and he seemed satisfied with my response. Diluc was wearing a jumper underneath his coat, which had a long sleeved shirt underneath. He took the jumper off and handed it to me.

"Wait, are you sure? Won't you be cold yourself?"

"It's fine, love, I have my coat." He whispered back. Luckily, the only people at the main bar were me and Kaeya.

I smiled and thanked him, before putting the jumper on over my clothes. It was soft and a lot warmer; I pulled the sleeves over my hands.
Kaeya chuckled and rested his chin in his palm.
"Ah, how adorable~ I think I'm going to sob." He said with a sly grin.

Diluc sighed and took his bottle of wine, placing it back on the shelf.
"It's none of your business. The tavern closes in 5 minutes, even if I were to give you another drink you wouldn't finish it."

He scoffed. It would seem as if he was genuinely annoyed at his brother, but we both knew him well enough to know he was just tired and joking.
"A blade through my heart. Well, in that case, I'll be heading off. Have fun with your loving boyfriend, Y/N~"

He left, and so did nearly everyone else. Diluc walked around the tavern, making sure nobody else was in there, before taking my hand and leaving.
He locked the door and yawned.
"You okay?" He asked, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I'm good. You?" It was a little awkward, but it didn't matter. We began to leave the city through the back.

"I'm alright. You... look nice. Warm enough?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer as we walked back to the winery. It was a fairly long walk, but it did go quickly every night.

"Yeah, but I'll be a lot warmer tonight."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Because you'll be there to keep me warm... I hope?"

Diluc laughed and pressed his lips against my head, making me smile.
"Of course, I'm just teasing. I'll make sure the fireplace is lit as well."

---

When we got back to the winery, as soon as we stepped inside neither of us were cold. It was nice and warm; the fire was crackling, and it felt as if the maids had turned the heating up.

We headed upstairs and into one of the rooms. The bedsheets had changed into a dark red colour, and the curtains were closed. It would've been completely pitch black if not for the candle.

"Seems the maids were busy today." Diluc mentioned with a slight smile. "You can get into bed if you like, I'll be there with you in a moment."

I nodded and put everything down. I changed into comfier clothes, but kept his jumper on.
After brushing my teeth I got into bed and waited for him.

---

"Thank you for waiting, sweetheart." Diluc closed the door behind him and got under the covers. Unlike usual, his hair was not tied up.

"Did you finish your work?"

"I was going to," He started, wrapping his arms around me and gently pulling me in. "but I didn't want to keep you here on your own for too long."
He sighed in content, leaning his head on top of mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. After a few minutes had passed, I glanced up and notice that Diluc had already fallen asleep. The poor thing had worked way too hard.
"Goodnight, Diluc..." I whispered, finishing the day off by kissing his lips, and then shutting my eyes.

It was safe to say neither of us would be catching a cold any time soon.