• Scaramouche (Part 2) 🔥 •

[Yea this is a smut, and probably my only male one for a while 😭 if it needs improving lmk cause I don't really do these 👍]

After a long make out session, Scaramouche finally pulled away from you. You had to regain your breath, but he didn't.
"I'm making you needy, aren't I? How cruel would I be to leave you like this, a squirming mess?"

Your chest was rising up and down quickly, and he didn't give you a chance to calm down before he attacked your neck with his mouth.
He kissed and sucked on your skin like it was going to be the last thing he would ever taste. You knew he was leaving marks on you, and you were already too gone to care. He even bit on some spots, making your breathing hitch.

"P-Please..." You whispered, running your fingers through his hair. You tugged it ever so slightly, and he groaned into your neck - the vibrations tingling against your skin made you smile.

"Ah... please what?" He asked, as if he were annoyed that you'd stopped him.
"D-Don't make me wait, Scara. I want you."
Those last three words that you muttered into his ear must have been a wake up call. It switched a metaphorical switch in the two of you.

He quickly and eagerly took off his shirt, before getting right back to kissing your neck. He slowly took off all of your clothes, making sure to keep glancing at you for any signs of discomfort or reluctance.
"Mm... you sure you wanna do this?"

Your nod of approval made him smile ever so slightly - a rare sight in itself.
"Good. Cause you're gonna get it."

Once your shirt was thrown aside, he began to gently kiss your chest. His hands glided across your waist, holding you exactly where he wanted.
Scaramouche unclipped your bra and threw it on to the floor. His face reddened at the sight, and it made you a little nervous.

"You're... you're gorgeous." He mumbled, before diving in to kiss you more. You could feel him getting harder against your thigh, which made the moment just that little bit more intense.
Your head tossed back, and he reached over to lovingly grab your hand.

"Mmph... you're suspiciously good at this- ah!"
To cut you off, Scaramouche bit down on your chest and replaced the pain by sucking on that specific spot.
"Yeah? You think there's somebody out there who's worth a fraction of my attention other than you?"

"O-Of course there is..." You started, squeezing your thighs together. He caught you and pulled your legs apart, before moving himself so that he was in between them. "Like... the traveler..."

He lifted a brow, but continued to gently kiss all over your body.
"You think I do this to the traveler? Such dirty thoughts you have, clearly. Maybe it'd be best if I made you think about something else."

"Something else?" You asked, purposely trying to be bratty. "And what might that- mmph!"

Before you could comprehend it, Scaramouche slid his hand between your legs when you were distracted and pressed against your clit. As he'd said, you felt all remaining thoughts leave your head.
"Oh? Does this feel good?~" He teased, speedily rubbing you. You were already seeing stars; you never knew how good he was with his hands...

You squealed and covered your mouth with your palm, eyes rolling back.
"I love those noises you make. They're so nice... don't hide them from me."

You felt tears fill your eyes and you grabbed the bedsheets, while bucking your hips to meet his pace.
All of a sudden, he slid his fingers inside of you and pumped them in and out.
"Aah~ mmh..." All you could do is whimper as he arched his fingers, hitting all the spots that made you go wild.

"Mmhm... you love it when my fingers make you feel good like this, don't you?"
He continued and smiled excitedly at your moaning and crying.
One spot that he kept hitting made your legs tremble, and he realised this as you wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Oh, there's your G-spot~ good, then this won't take long."

Your mind went foggy as Scaramouche huffed and thrusted his fingers quicker than ever. You could've sworn you saw heaven as your eyes rolled so far backwards; it felt amazing, and you never would've expected to be doing it with him that night.

He pressed against your clit with his thumb and, just from that, you felt the knot in your stomach snap as you came on his fingers.
"There it is... let it all out, sweetheart. There's the first one."

It took you some time to recover after that, but once you did, you gulped.
"The... first one...?"

"That's right. The first one. You're in for a long night, my love."
That's the last thing you heard before Scaramouche kissed you, sending you back into ecstasy.

[Hello i hope u enjoyed !! sorry im not great at this i am a raging homosexual that does not know much about how men do this to women LMAO ! also notice how i didnt say he took his hat off. it stayed on.]