Introduction 🤩

Vetrivel aka vetri❤️ (27 years old)

Devilishly handsome and very hardworking, introvert,sweet, loving, Caring and protective 🤩 also shot tempered 😌... but when it comes to his enemies he will be a beast with no mercy😈... MBA graduated still doing farming in his native Theni and helping his grandfather and father in their family business😌... Living in a joint family where everyone was loving and genuinely caring😊... Many girls crush but he will not even Spare a glance at any of them... Because his heart was already prisoned by his Athai ponnu who left the village and moved to chennai before 15 years😑... And he was in love with her for 20 years, but till now his love for her didn't even reduced a bit but was growing multiple folds... He was waiting for his kanmani🥺 with his whole love which he was saved all these years only for her🥰 ...

Kanmani❤️, (23 years old)

Gorgeous, cute and bold😌... Extrovert, Sweet , loving and caring soul everyones cutie pie😘... From her childhood her only dream was to become a doctor and to open an own hospital in her village🥰.. so she worked hard and studied well , now she completed her MBBS final exams and waiting for results😊... She also finished her training also in the London itself😌... She was really excited to meet her whole family and more than that she was going to meet her Vetri Mama🤩 after a long time ,she was on cloud nine thinking about that😜... She was in London for her higher studies while her appa amma and thambi was in Chennai😔... Now all of them decided to return to their native and she will come to Theni directly from London, while her family will reach there a day before her...

A/N: family introduction Rombha lengthy aa irukkum naaney marandhu poga neraya chances irukku so doubt irundha enna kekaatheenga Chellams😜, oru note book um pen um eduthu ready aa irunga ... Solrappo appudiye note pannikonga pa😁...

Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti😊,
Leader of the village , respected by everyone and was a loyal person with his own principals😌... If there is any issue in the village people will come to him for a solution and Vetri was the one with whom he will share about his worries and alot of his unsaid secrets😌... And if there is any functions he will be the most important person whom everyone will invite first🥰... He has 5 children, 2 sons and 3 daughters.. Loving husband and still was a romeyo for his beautiful wife😜 ... She was also a sweet and loving person with an innocent soul🥰...

Prasad and Saraswati , first son and daughter in law of Rajendran thatha and Rani paatti... Appa and amma of vetri, loving and caring persons🥰.. prasad was helping his father in their family business and farming while Devi was a house wife😌... They has 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters ... And vetri was the third one 😊...

Prasad and Saraswati's children,

Sivakarthikeyan as Kathiravan😁,

First son of prasad and Saraswati, Caring and supportive person.. very much handsome and cute🥰... Sub Inspector of police of his own village... Nightmare of the rowdy gangs😁 ... Married to the girl as per his parents wish but eventually fell in love with his wife divya and was living a happy married life🤩....

Sri Divya as Divya, wife of Kathiravan😊...

Beautiful lovely and innocent soul, a very good daughter in law of the family😌, treating everyone with love and respect which made everyone to love and respect her😊 ... And now she was 5 months pregnant with the soul of their love inside her tummy❤️...

Manimegalai as Mythili😜....

First daughter of prasad and Saraswati... Noughty and fun loving person, Tom of our hero sir, but she was really a loving and caring sister of vetri🤩... Married to the love of her life Harshan, with their parents acceptance😌... Since Harshan was an orphan they are living in the same house🙂...