Unnale Unnale 🥰

Hey guys 🤩,

Actually idhu oru special update, yenna naa idha nethu okaandhu avasara avasarana type panni mudichathu😜.... That too for a my special one🤩....

And that was none other than my dear Sri_017 loosu😜.... Happy Birthday di chello, idhey maathiri eppovum sandhoshama iru😘... Ennaku nee Rombha special and this update was for you🥰... Sorry nethu un text kku reply panna mudiyala, kandippa hurt aayiruppa😔... But indha oru kutty surprise kodukka thaan wait pannen 😁... Sorry di Chello🥺...

And once again happy birthday di senior😘... Love you sooo much, many many more happy returns of the day to you🤩.....

Okey Rombha pesaama chapter kulla poyidalam😌....

Long chapter ahead;

Vetri stopped the jeep in front of the entrance and they get down from the jeep, the whole family was standing in the entrance with an wide smile and with nanoseconds the whole girls gang jumped on kanmani giving a born crashing hug and n number of missed yous😘... She reciprocate the hug with the same intensity while all others admired the girls with a glistened eyes🥺... After few minutes the girls gang released her from the tight hug and she moved forward and saw her grandparents😊... She fell on their feets and they blessed her and hugged her happily, Rani paatti kissed her forehead and she kissed her back on her cheeks😘... She fell on the other elders feet seeking their blessings and everyone blessed and welcomed her happily😌... Her Saraswati athai took Aarathi for her, while she lifted Aarathi in her hands and kneel down to Hridhya' s height😊... They both kissed her cheeks and the whole family admired the cute trio😍... And took Aarathi for three of them..

Later she moved towards her appa and hugged him tightly burying her head on his chest and he hugged her tightly by her shoulders and caressed her hair with a welled up eyes🥺, he pulled back from the hug and kisses her forehead tightly and wiped her tears😘, kanmani saw Siddarth whom are standing beside Karthik and saw her with a smile but she can see the yearning in his eyes😌... Without any other words she jumped on him for a born crashing hug and he held her safely, hugged her even more tightly and shedded the tears of missing her🥺 ... The whole family was seeing them with a wide smile😊... Vishal and Sruthi was also introduced to everyone by kanmani and everyone welcomed them happily🤩...

She saw Aarav, Neerav, Anand,
kumaran and kathir standing in the door step with a grinning face😁, she squealed in happiness and run towards them and hugged them tightly, they hugged her happily😍.... All of them moved inside and shared their whereabouts with giggles and laughs🤩... Everyone was superb happy because of the arrival of their kanmani🥰... But her eyes was constantly searching one particular person😜, since everyone was too busy in chit chatting none of them noticed her other than one pair of eyes which was admiring her from the beginning with full of love in his eyes😍... He chuckled silently knowing the reason behind her searching and smirked😈....

She pouted when none of them said about where is HE🤩... But poor soul don't even know that, the person whom she was searching all the while was just standing infront of her and was watching and admiring her cutest antics😜... Everyone chit chatted for some more time with sweets and snacks and moved from there to give her some time to take rest😑... she pouted and moved towards her room grumpily without knowing how to ask them about him🤭... He chunckled at her and followed her behind when all others return to their respective rooms 😉...

Kanmani sat grumpily on her bed huffing and puffing, but frowned when she heard a door knocking sound... She moved towards the door and opened it wide to see whom it was, and found him in front of her😝 ... She frowned at him but smiled when he smiled at her widely😊...