Mudhal nee mudivum nee 💞

Hey guys,

I am back, ellarum eppudi irukeenga... I missed you all my darling readers, unga energy and support was immense and I am here to feel it again, love you all...

And unga ellarkum oru surprise vachirukken, adhu chapter kadaiseela paathu therinju konga, Hope you guys will be happy with it...

So first let's get into the chapter;

She entered inside the kitchen and he followed her behind while tuning to the next beat, she switched off the stove and rolled her eyes at him... He pouted at her but soon smiled and started to mouth the lyrics and swayed moving close towards her...

"Mudhal nee mudivum nee " from MNMN

Male:Aaa..aa..aa..aa..
Chorus:Hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo...(2)

Male: Mudhal nee mudivum nee moondru kaalam nee.. kadal nee karayum nee kaatru kooda nee...

Male: Manadhoram oru kaayam unnai ennaadha naal illaye naan aaga Naanum illaye...

Male: Vazhi engum pala bimbam adhil naan saaya thozh illaye un pola yaarum illaye...

Theera nadhi neethaanadi neendhaamal naan moozhgi ponen neethaanadi vaanil madhi neeyalla naa thaanae theindhen...

He sings along the song and her action freezed hearing is voice... She knows that the emotion was different from the previous one, the lyrics matched their situation perfectly.. he stood behind her and bend to left to see her face and mouthed along the lyrics holding her hand which was placed on the kitchen counter...

Male: paadhi kaanagam adhil kaanamal ponavan oru paavai kaal thadam adhai thedamal theindhavan...

Male: Kaanatha baaram en nenjile thunai illa naan andrile naal ellam pogum aanalum naan uyir illadha udale...

Chorus: hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo.. hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo hoo oo...
Male:Aaa..aa...aaa..aa..(2)

Male : mudhal nee mudivum nee moondru kaalam nee.. kadal nee karayum nee kaatru kooda nee...

Still they remember the 1 month of their seperation which was not less than a leaving hell... The only emotion they felt then was love, they just badly wants to be loved by the other one... She knows that he was not at the fault fully but when ever his words crossed her mind she refused to let him close to her again...

She was neither taking revenge nor punishing him, she had already forgiven him and was ready accept him but at the same time she wants him to control his anger... This was the only way to make it happen, because she knows that he loves her so much and for her he will do anything...

She turned her to meet his eyes and she found it holding many emotions... His eyes shows that he was geniune and the intensity of his eyes made her weak on her knees... He moved more closer towards but she didn't lean back on the counter and he smiled at her for that...

Male : Dhoora desathil tholainthaayo kanmani unai thedi kandathum en kan ellam minmini...

Male: pinnoki kaalam pogum enil un mannipaal kooruven Kannokki nerai paarkkum kanam pizhai ellamae kalaiven..