Went wrong 😖

Update pannitten Karpagamchellamani akkaaveyy 🤭😎...

Kanmani sat freezed on the bed with tears brimming eyes cupping her mouth in shock while Vishal and Aadhi screamed out of joy and shook her vigorously squealing in excitement... Her eyes sheded continuous tears looking at her lap top screen which shows their graduation results, with candidate name as kanmani Karthik...

Vishal: Aiyayooo kanmani congratulations diiii.... Aiyoo Aiyoo naa yaarkitta poyi sollrathu aandava, eii eiii kanmani....

Vishal along with Aadhi screamed their lungs out not being able to suppress their excitement and she jerked hearing the duo's squeal... Her eyes released the tears and she looked at Vishal in the verge of breaking down... He shook his head chunckling and hugged her tightly by her shoulders and she sobbed in his arms...

Vishal: eii loosu azhaatha di, evlo periya visham panni irukka, sirichu sandhoshama kondaadaama ippudi chinna pulla maari azhuthuttu irukka... Nee yenna fail aa aana, pass aayirukka di athum University topper 98% na summava, getha irukkaama aluthuttu irukka... Eii eii inga paaru di first nee kanna thoda, mchh inga paaru dii...

He pulled her out of the hug and wiped her face with his hand and cupped her face with a smile... She saw him with tears and sniffed, he laughed at her red nose and pulled it while she patted his hands away with a glare...

Vishal: seri seri moraikaadha di ippudi, vaa Namma keela poyi ellar kittayum indha adhisayatha share pannuvom naa ellam 89% la pass pannena enakkey aacharyama irukku, idhu therinja kandippa vetri anna va kailaye pidikka mudiyaathu... Nee vena paaru kandippa unkitta pesuvaaru...

Kanmani: hmm andha nambhika enakkum irukku avaru kandippa en kitta pesuvaaru, paakuren ippo eppudi avoid pannuvaaru nu, pesattum aprom andha manushana undu illanu panneedren...

Aadhi: that's the spirit idheyy confidence oda vaa bro, ippo paakalaam mams eppudi escape aaguraaru nu..

He said and her nose flattered in anger while he laughed out loud seeing her... He put his hands around her shoulders and pulled her along with him to the down stairs followed by Vishal who took hold of Aadhi's shoulders and the trio moved towards downstairs... Everyone except vetri, Kumaran and prakash (baba basker master) was sitting and chatting in the leaving hall, and hearing some movements everyones attention turned towards them and smiled... Vishal and Aadhi was descending the stairs running while pulling kanmani along with them who was shouting at them to go slow... But nothing went into their ears, and all looked at the trio guessing the reason, realising their anticipation, and since they are in no mood of pranking Aadhi screamed with a wide smile...

Aadhi: result vandhiduchu guys....

Karthik: heyy yenna aachu, yenna vandhuchu... Yen papa Kannu ellam sevandhu irukku ellam okay thaana...

Vishal: ada yenna kelvi uncle kekkureenga, naanga rendhu perum pass paneettom, adhuvum unga ponnu 1st class la pass panneetta, 98% University topper, rank holder aayitta... Inimel, she will be Dr, Kanmani Karthik...

He said with alot of enthusiasm and the whole family gasped hearing the sweetest shock... The elders eyes glistened and Karthik pulled her for a tight hug feeling extremely proud and his eyes sheded tears ... The youngsters squealed and jumped in happiness, and everyone hugged each other screaming out of control... Karthik pulled back and wiped his tears and as well as her's and kissed her forehead strongly...

Karthik: thanks for making me proud da kuttyma... Appa always loves you Thango...

Kanmani: thank you paa, I love you too...

She said with brimmed eyes and hugged him tightly snuggling into his embrace and he tightened it with his heart beaming in joy and proud for his girl, his princess... Shakthi shedded silent tears and her Anni's hugged her in a comforting manner... Kanmani moved towards thatha and paatti and fell on their feets seeking blessings and repeated it for her atha mamas and periyamma Periyappas while Vishal was embraced by their group... Thatha and paatti pulled kanmani with them to the pooja room and others followed him...