Mine❤️

Hey guys ,

From this chapter I wouldn't include emojis in between... And it will continue here after, if you don't want that you can comment your opinion....

Let's get into the chapter;

Kanmani was running around the cute little tent set up and was clapping her hand excitedly... Vetri smiled at her enthusiasm and moved towards her... He stoped her from moving by holding her wrist and pulled her towards him... She dashed on his chest but with out any shock she encircled her hands around his neck, which made him surprise... Her twinkling eyes gave him the peace which was missing in his life because of her absence... He smiled at her when she said how much she was happy and how much she loved this surprise...

They both moved towards the tent and sat in the middle of it... He signalled her to open the lid infront of them and she did as he said, the next second she squealed in shock and excitement seeing the numerous fireflies which was tickling her face and was flying around her... She laughed out loud and he chunckled at her cuteness and happiness... There was alot of fireflies and it felt like stars in the earth ... The little creatures destroyed the darkness of the night and spread tiny light along with alot of happiness...

Kanmani was beyond happy, and her constant laughs and giggles gave him some kind of satisfaction ... Kanmani was always like this even from their childhood, she wouldn't ask for costly things and that wouldn't gave her the happiness... But alot of tiny things will gave her so much of happiness like this... And that was the reason vetri was falling for her more and more...

His trance broked when she hugged him tightly expressing her happiness level and for a second he felt difficult to breathe feeling her body glued against him... His all sence went numb and all he can feel was only her... He wrapped his trembling hands around her shoulder and hugged her gently...

Something from inside told him that it was the right time... Today something about her made him feel special and his emotions was fully out of his control... And yaah as usual he followed his heart, his hands slid down from her shoulders to her waist and hugged her even more tightly ... He can feel her smile widening as well as his... He bend down towards her ears and whispered huskily...

Vetri: Un kitta naa onnu sollanum kanmani...

Kanmani: hmmm...

She shivered to his husky voice and snuggled more into him humming as signing him to continue... He smiled at the effect he had on her and used his base voice shuttering her more...

Vetri: sollattumaaa.....

Kanmani: hmmm....

Vetri: itha unkitta solla Rombha varshama wait panren di...unakku theriyuma andha oru vishayatha mattum unkitta naa numerous times solli irukken... enna oru chinna thirutham sonnathu ellam kanavula mattum thaan.... Nerula solla thonnum aana solla oru vidhamaana bhayam, thayakkam, unna elandhuruveno nu bhayam ... But nee vandha modhal naale enakku andha bhayam poyiduchu...

He said with an unreasonable smile and she know what was coming up... Her heartbeat started to raise hearing him and her hold tightened around his waist... He sensed her moves and tries to pulled back from the hug but she didn't let him go and hugged him even more tightly... He chunkled at her and whispered,

Vetri: kanmani enakku un kanna paakanum di, please... Indha oru moment ku Naanum seri neeyum seri Rombha engi irukkom nu enakku theriyum... So please maa..

He said calmly and smiled feeling her hold getting loosened... He pulled back from the hug and she looked down but before that he held her cheeks and made her look into his eyes... Her cheeks turned red under his palm because of his intense gaze... She can feel her cheeks heating up and his eyes did everything behalf of him... Both of there eyes were glued with eachother's and their heart was beating rapidly against the rib cage...