Marrige preperation 🥳

Long update ahead;

Kanmani glared vetri and huffed grumpily showing her anger which made him smile... She tried to wriggle out of his hold but he held her tightly and pressed her more to the wall nearing dangerously close to her... She glared him deadly but that turned into a gasp when he kissed her cheeks strongly... He looked at her intensively suppressing his laugh seeing her looking at him like a deer caught by the headlights...

He raised his eye brows with a smirk and she was still zoned out by his actions... Seeing her being hypnotized he slide his hands down to her hip and encircled her waist pulling her closer while she clutched his shoulders shutting her eyes tightly... He smirked and neared her face tracing his lips over her ears to cheek and jawline as his hands caresses her creamy waist under her cotton half saree making her go weak on her knees...

He went near her ears and asked huskily to open her eyes for which she shook her head as no... He traced her arms smirking and held her hands, he turned her along with him and started to move with his hands still gripping her waist.... She didn't open her eyes and moved backwards along with him forgetting the whole happenings as his hypnotizing eyes made her to act according to his moves like a puppet...

She felt her legs got hit by something rigid and opened her eyes only to drown inside the brown ocean... He was looking at her intensively and pushed her back with a little force which made her to fell back over a soft surface... Then only she realised that she was on his bed and with in fraction of seconds she was covered up fully by his huge frame... Her breath hitched and eyes widened in shock, she can feel his hands tracing her cheeks and her heart beat raised...

It was not the first time they are being close with each other but the every time felt like first and each time they didn't refused to have the adrenaline rush which was caused by the twist inside their stomach.... Vetri was not an exception too, when ever he neared her, his heart beat too started to increase such as her...

It was one of the most memorable and special day in their entire life, this is the first step to their future and it happens as a surprise... Even from the morning vetri and Kanmani yearned for eachother's embrace with some alone time... From the moment he saw her in saree everything went unstable in his body, and it resulted here... She too felt his feelings from his eyes which blowed her anger away...

Vetri: kanmani, You look gorgeous in traditional and cute as well as hot in western...

He said in his ultra Pro Max base voice, looking into her eyes deeply and she felt her inside flipping... She blushed and lowered her eye lids making him smile... He kissed her forehead and traced her cheek with his nose and placed a kiss there before placing his lips on her other cheek and she fisted his tshirt... He slide his hand to her waist and caressed it while kissing her nose and traced his hands down to her waistline. She curled her toes and her hands moved to his back neck ...

She heard his voice asking her to open her eyes in a demanding voice and she obeyed him... His eyes travelled in between her eyes and lips and she wetted her lips looking directly into his eyes as the answer and he groaned before capturing her mouth into his for a fierce kiss... She widened her eyes at his pace and tried to catch up his speed in which she failed successfully and she gave in for him to dominate...

She gasped when his hands squeezed her waist and he entered his tongue inside her with a smirk... She fisted his hair and caresses his neck with the other hand, he titled her neck to sideways and sucked her lips hardly earning a moan from her which dissolved inside his mouth... He increased his pace and deepened the kiss to the max which causes the poor girl to choke out of air and she started to punch his chest when she realises that he didn't had an idea to stop...