Backfired 😑

Heyy guys,

New cover photo of Raatchasa Maamaney 😍😘

( Naan thaan paa pannen, nalla illa na manichidunga...)

Long chapter ahead;

Kumaran: partner ippo yenna pannalaam...

Vetri: enakkey theriyala partner, aana onnu pona thadava panna maari sodhappa koodaathu... Indha kuruvi mandayan pecha kettu Ava munaadi maanamey pochu... Cheii...

Aarav: aama da ivan pecha kettirukka koodaathu loosu thanama idea koduthu thangathu kittaye matti kittom...

Anand:deii naa yenna da pannen, unmailaye adhu nalla idea thaana, old aa irundhaalum gold aana idea adhellam... Ungalukku ellam sonn apuriyaathu, innum ethana padathula serial la yellam indha idea use panraanga theriyuma... Nammalukkm success aayirikkum just miss, papa kurukaala vandhiduchu...

Vetri: Ava munaadi damage aanathu kooda parava illa, avamela edhaachum keeral paturundha kooda un kaiya kaala odachiruppen...

Anand: deii yen da thitra, naa sollrappo seri seri nu mandaya mandaya aattuniye, appo theriyalaya raaja ithu...

Neerav: aana onnu da, andha Richard uu irukaaney avanlaam seriyaana machakaaran da... Nee avanuku aappu vaikka plan potta, avan andha ball la sixer adichittu poyittan...

He said suppressing his laugh and gazed his machaan who was burning him with his deathly glare... He gluped and stopped teasing him while vetri's mind drifted to the incidents which was burning his stomach till now...

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Vetri and his gang was standing in the upstairs with an oil bottle in Anand's hand along with a smirk... Kumaran was standing by the stairs safeguarding them from others entry, and Neerav was standing on the other end waiting for the AADU...

Anand poured the full bottle oil on the floor and they wait for sometime, after getting the signal from Neerav as he was on the way they moved away from there and get inside a room which was little far away but from there they can watch the scene clearly...

Everyone was waiting impatiently for the show, but little did they know that God has some other plan to give a big blub to them... When their eyes were glued to the way he is coming and he too come on the correct direction making there heart to swell in excitement.... And the moment when he was about to step near the oily surface he stopped and took out his phone which ringed at the perfect timing and started to talk through the phone which made the boys disappoint...

They waited for sometime for him to decline the call and fall into there plan but soon widened there eyes seeing the person who was coming in the opposite direction... Kanmani was walking to the exact spot where they pour the oil while speaking through the phone and there eyes widened more... When vetri was about to move to kanmani to stop her the boys took hold of him preventing from moving towards them and he tried to wriggle out of the hold...