Epilogue

Hey guys,

Longesssst update ever and ever, hope everyone will be happy with it... 8k+ words, but still felt energetic and extremely happy for this one...

Let's get into the chapter;

Vetri was sitting in the small stage arranged in their kuladeiva Kovil and was chanting the mantras while throwing the flowers in to the agnihotra infront of him... He was wearing a white dhoti and half sleeve white shirt which has golden elephant design and was wearing a garland around his neck...

Some of the family members were seated in the front row, some of them rushing here and there taking care of the arrangements his cousins and siblings occupied the stage as per the elders instructions and was chating giggling and teasing vetri who ...

Some of the family members were seated in the front row, some of them rushing here and there taking care of the arrangements his cousins and siblings occupied the stage as per the elders instructions and was chating giggling and teasing vetri who was impatiently waiting for her arrival who was in the temple room with his and her mothers ....

He was following the instructions from the priest and was mirroring his every actions like an obedient child... After a while the priest announced to get the bride and vetri sat up straight with all grinning and adjusted his colors corrected his hair receiving disgusting look from his machaans trio who kaarithupified him which he gladly thodachuified...

Mythili and sanjana as the elders among his sisters went to bring the bride and vetri kept glancing at the way anticipating her arrival... Irrespective to the teasing he received from his devils gand he didn't avert his gaze from the path but gracefully ignored their teasings... They huffed at his behaviour and the priest chided him to concentrate on the Pooja and he pouted...

He was chanting the mantras with a pout, glaring the priest for disturbing his time and huffed hearing his cousins giggling at him... The elders hardly controlled their laugh seeing his behaviour and shook their heads with disbelief... Breaking his trance his sharp ears heard an anklet sound followed by many gasps and preparing his mind for a mini heart attack he looked up to her...

His mouth involuntarily let out a gasp as the shiver ran through his spin with high vault... His stomach churn seeing her walking elegantly to the stage with his sisters and mothers on either side of her... She was looking too gorgeous which his poor heart failed to handle, as his eyes glued to the way she was coming...

 She was looking too gorgeous which his poor heart failed to handle, as his eyes glued to the way she was coming