Unexpected 😳

DOUBLE UPDATE:

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER ....

Kanmani closed the door of her room and broked down on the floor sobbing hard, his every words are still running in her mind... She felt like someone stabbing her from behind, and her breath went abnormal remembering his eyes which shows anger and hatred... She was not able to control her tears, her heart felt heavy, her whole life felt meaningless at that moment... Why did he do this to her, didn't he trust her nor her love... How can he uttered the words to her, why did she done to go through so much of pain...

She hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face into it hugging herself... Her heart and body felt numb,she shivered recounting the events, the love she always saw in his eyes were absent and it killed her alive... Her heart and mind took hours to accept the happenings while at that moment both her heart and mind said same thing, she needs a break, a seperation from his life... But how? What will she say to other, will this seperation lasts forever... Her head started to spin imagining the worst, but she was determined no matter what she wants to leave from here... When she was in deep thoughts her mobile pinged with a notification and she took it and read...

After that she stood up from the floor and moved towards the desk and took her lap from it, she powered it on and open the mails, in the series of mails a particular one caught her attention she opened it and released a huge sign... After a disastrous 10 minutes of deep thoughts she took a deep breath and wiped her whole face and neck with her pallu... She typed something in the laptop and send it to someone... Her eyes once again started to pool but now she was quick enough to wipe it before it flow out...

She moved out from her room after placing the laptop back and walked to down stairs... She stopped in front of a room and stood their with hesitation, after alot of thoughts she knocked the door once gently... But soon withdraws her hands seeing the wall clock which shows 1:50 and turned to left from there not to disturb them... She stopped in her tracks when she heard the door opening sound but didn't turn, she again heard the door closing sound and hanged her head low... She felt the person grabbing her wrist and gently pulled her to the garden and she followed him silently...

She sat on the couch facing the ground and kathir sat beside her with a concerned face... He waited for her to speak but her silence worried him more... He put his hands around her shoulders and she leaned on his arms shedding tears without any emotion, his heart felt heavy feeling her tears wetting his chest ... He tightened his hold realising that her tears are turning into sobbing... His eyes brimmed with tears feeling a pang on his chest seeing his sister's break down and kanmani can't control herself feeling the warmth of her brother, and she said in between her sobbes with hiccups...

Kanmani: an...anna.. ena..enakku.. inga... irukk...aa.. ven...venaam... Pls..plea... please... Naa... London... por...poren...

She said with alot of struggles and he was shocked hearing her sudden confession... He thought that she might want some alone time and a break from all these choas but a sudden fear occured in his mind, what if she settled there and didn't return... He was not ready to leave his little sister whom he get after a long years of gap, but by standing on her shoes he can understand her disheveled mind... Her shivering body and hard sobbes made him realise she was so much hurt and the gap was necessary for her, but still by a little bit of selfishness he tried to convince her.... He gently broke the hug and cupped face wipping her tears...

Kathir: papa ippo yedhukku da nee poganum, nee yenna thappu panna, avan sollratha ellam manasula vachittu ippudi avasara padaathada, anna sollratha kelu chello, inga naaga ellaarum iruppom nee ippudi dhideernu poganum nu sonna thatha paatti ellarum kavala paduvaanga da... Please papa, nee pogaatha chello naa avana paathukuren, unakku thevayaana alavukku time eduthukko aana ingaye iru da, Avan un pakkam kooda varaama naa paathukuren da, anna sollratha kelu thango...