Leaving him🥺

TRIPLE UPDATE:

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS TWO CHAPTERS...

(Idhukku votes and comments varala sathyama gaandaayuduven sollitten en chellakutties....)

This is the first time I am giving triple update, and that was definitely because of your unconditional love and support... Hope neega ellarum inimelum idhey maari unga anba shower pannuveenga nu nambhuren... I am so happy today, so this is for you my dear darlings...

Let's get into the chapter:

Vetri kneeled down under the opened shower sobbing, his tears got dissolved in the water but his guilt didn't... He felt extremely guilty for his stupid behaviour that too to his girl, his love, his kanmani... He knows that she didn't even deserve all these, but just because of loving him, the poor girl was going through so much of pain and still she was showering him with her unconditional love... He felt like stabbing his own chest for his deeds, but what's the use in it, will she forgive him may be she can forgive him but she can't forget what ever happened... He knows that he didn't deserve to be forgiven and he doesn't have the courage to face her...

When he heard her conversation with kathir through call, he felt like a stupid and he hate himself for getting influenced by the external views... Whatever, he should have believe her love but he didn't, his insecurities and immature mind made him stumble for a moment... At the heat of the moment he lost his heart and shouted at her without any control... His anger issues didn't give any peace to the crucial situation... Even after he uttered the venomous words which was more than enough to kill her alive, she didn't want to hurt him ,the way she pleaded to kathir asking not to avoid him, he wants to bury himself under the land... And literally he deserves that for hurting the pure soul...

When she said that she was going back to London for a break, he wants to hug her tightly and ask her to stay with him, but does he have any rights to stop her after all the happenings? Not even in his dreams... He shut himself inside the restroom and sobbed hard helplessly, the thought that she will leave him in few hours killed him... He felt difficult to breath because of the continuous sobbes and he coughed hard calling her name... His voice started to fade and he leaned on wall mumbling sorry kanmani, but no use everything had happened out of control and he should get ready to bear the consequences...

* * * * * * * * * * *

Kanmani stood in the railway station with her langauge and kathir came with a water bottle along with some lays packets and biscuits... She took it from him and stuffed it inside her hand back and turned to him with a smile but found him with a worried face and Divya who was beside her saw her with a pout and as expected she asked once again for the nth time,

Divya: kanmani poye aaganuma di, un profesor kitta konjam kettu paakalaam la, thiruvizha vera varuthu kaappu katrathukku 3 naal thaan irukku ippo poyi thirumbha ponumdriye... Please chello nee enga koodaye irukalaam la...

Kanmani: Aiyoo Akka sorry Akka, really sorry... Naanum ippudi aagum nu ethir paarkala, and sir enna compel kooda pannala anga edho urgent mudinja help pannunga nu rombha polite aa kettaaru enaala no solla mudiyala... Naa kandippa seekram vara try panren kaa, please kovichu kaadheenga, en chella Akka la...

Divya: hmmm, seri okeiiiii seekram vandhudu en pullaya chithi enganu Theda vaikaadha puriyudha...

Kanmani: kandippa, seekram Vandhu en kutty papa va naathaan paathuppen, neenga vena paarunga... Yenada kutty payya chithi vara varaikkum chammatha wait pannuvala amma va kashta paduthaama irukanum, okeii vaa..

She said caressing her baby bump and kissed it bending down, divya giggled at this duo and pinched Kanmani's cheek and kissed it which made her giggle... Both the women continued chit chatting, while Kathir's gaze was fixed on his sister who was trying hard to hide her emotions and chirpily chatting with his wife... Hmm, not bad she is a good actress too, but will it work with her brother, definitely No... Kathir noticed how her eyes missed to shine when she smiles and chunkled sadly at her...