First Fight🤐

Vetri signed heavily following kanmani who was not ready to come alone with him😒... He was pleading to her by his eyes to give a chance for him to explain, but she didn't even looked into his eyes😑... Her silence and ignorance killed him... The boys felt really bad for him but they can't do anything in their personal😌... And they no Vetri can handle this so the kept mum...

Vetri was obviously a very polite and sweet person🥰... He has so much of patiance than the others but when it comes to his thatha or kanmani he can't control his anger😑... Even when Prabha took Kanmani in between he tries to control his raising anger not to create any issue😬 ... But that guy was not ready leave without getting his kick😏... When he went overboard he has to face the monster😉....

Kanmani who came there unexpectedly was shocked😳... Never ever in her dreams she thought her sweet and lovely mama was like this😔... Beating a person ruthlessly that too inside the temple ... She don't know why he behaves like that, but she was not ready to hear any explanation from him for his attitude😑... She knows that definitely he will have a valuable reason for his behaviour, but in her perspective he was her priority🥰... What will happen if he got injured in the process and she can't bear anything happens to him😊...

She knows that she was over reacting but the unconditional love she have for him was making her senses dead🙃... Vetri was still pleading her to gave a chance to him,  and shook her head as no with a glare and moved away with everyone😐... He signed in defeat seeing her adamant attitude😒... Now he has only one option left for him and definitely he was going to do that😌....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The whole family was back to their house and was chit chatting with eachother🥰... Since Anu was not feeling well the youngsters has decided to go for the village tour in some other days😌... And kanmani also insisted them, that she had a mild headache so that they can't go for outing today and others agreed with her and asked her to take rest in her room☺️...

Now kanmani was laying flatly over her bed, and was thinking about her mama😏... Her thoughts got broken when she heard a gentle knock on the door... She already knows who was that so she sat straight and asked him to get inside🙂... Everytime she can't ran away from him, so now she decided to confront him face to face😌...  As expected he come inside with his heads hanging low, making her sign... She said to him with a straight face😐....

Kanmani: yenna venum sollittu kelambhunga😑...

Vetri: mchh... Kanmani please naa solla varatha yennanu konjam kelu maa adhukku appuram kovapadu😒...

Kanmani: hmm, sollunga... Yenna sollanumo sollunga, apuram neenga solla vandhadha kooda kekaama poyittenu nenaika poreenga😏...

Vetri: kanmani nee paathathu just paathi thaan😒... Muzhusa eduvumey theriyaama edukku maa ippudi kova padura😑...

Kanmani: haa aama aama naa paathi thaan paathen, adhuvey Rombha sandhoshama irukku😏... Idhukku mela paathirundhena enna nadandhirukkum nu ennakey theriyum... Avara adichu konirupeenga illaya😬...

Vetri: kanmani avana pathi unnakku thriyala, adhaan nee poyum poyum avanukaaga en kitta pesittu irukku😏....

Kanmani: ippo inga na yaarukaaga pesittu irukkenu kooda unaala purinjukka mudiyala😏 ... Unkitta solli yendha prayojanamum illa😑... dhayavu senju inga irundhu kelambhunga...

Vetri: kanmani please purinjuko.. seri naa pannathu thappu thaan adhukku sorry, aana avan pannathu athavida periya thappu, idha eppudi unakku solli puriya vaikkurathunu enakku theriyala😐...

Kanmani: mchh, avan yenna vena paneettu pottum I don't care... Aana nee, nee yen mama ippudi aayitta😏... Yevano oruthana pottu appudi adikkura,

Vetri: kanmani naa...