Surprise 🤩

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay I had left to my native trip and couldn't make up time for the updates... I am not assuring you about daily update, because my entrance exams are nearing so please bear with me...

And oru periya sorry to my dearest priyadharshini210403 Priya kaa, unga birthday annaiku update thara mudila because of some personal issues, but indha update is specially for you and my amma.... Because inaiku amma oda birthday, so idhu adhukaana surprise update...

Hope this year should be a great one for you and eppovum idhey maari sirichutte happy sandhoshama positivity aa spread paneettey irunga, Wattpad la enaku kedacha first akka, indha bond appudi irukkanum nu kadavul ta vendikkuren....

Longesttt update ever;

Vetri and kanmani stood by the huge gate with a confused face and looked at each other with a frown... They turned their gaze from each other to their huge bangalow which was decorated grandly with fresh flowers,fairy lights, thoranams, rangoli and many more... The whole village was present there and many of them rushed to them and welcomed the duo inside...

Vetri and kanmani decided to return from London to India 3 days ago, Vishal has already left to meet his parents in tanjavur 2 days before they decides everything... Now Vishal was also present here and was running here and there wearing a traditional outfit...

They smiled at the village ladies and men who welcomed them and moved forward still being in confusion... Kanmani saw their whole family present in the entrance with an Aarathi and nudged vetri who was scratching his hair in confused...

She eyed them and raised her eyebrows in confusion while he shrugged not knowing what was happening... They moved towards the family and asked what was going on but no one answered them and diverted the topic taking Aarathi and enquiring about their health with a lot huggs and miss yous...

Vetri along with kanmani frowned at their family's behaviour, and breaking their thoughts his machaans and sister pulled him and kanmani to seperate rooms respectively...

Her annans handed him a new veshti shirt and asked him to get refresh while his sisters gave her a silk saree with matching ornaments... They both frowned more and shooted their questions not being able to understand anything that's happening around them...

(Imagine the conversation is happening simultaneously in both rooms respectively...)

Vetri: deii yenna da panreenga, naa yen mapla maari ready aaganum...

Divya: yenna nee thaandi kalayaana ponnu, appo nee thaana appudi ready aaganum...

Vetri: edheyy naa mapla yaa ...

Anu: aama di neethan adhukku yen ippudi kathura..

Kanmani: appona indha decoration ellam enga marrige kaagava...

Aarav: aha un aasa, kalyanam ellam onnum ippo illa Raja rombha Kushi aagadha...

Kanmani: aprom edhukku idhu ellam, enna confuse pannaama ozhunga vishayatha sollunga...

Anand: deii lic building uu inaiku unakum en papa kum nichayathardham, 1 week la marriage puriyutha...

He said with a sulked face and vetri's eyes widened in shock but soon turned in to a wide smile with his eyes shinning in excitement... On other side kanmani stood shocked and blushed hard hearing the confirmations.. seeing their blush the boys and girls smirked...

Kanmani: aana mama ku idha pathi theriyaathu la, avaru yenna solluvaaru...

Neerav: deii loosu Avalukku therinjaalum yenna venaam naa solla poraa...