Idaiveli kuraikiradhe🥰

She was pacing here and there in her room biting her nails and was hitting her forehead time to time... More than embarassed she felt shy to meet him and because of that she didn't even come out of the room... When ever she tries to come out her body will started to shake in the thought of confronting him and will all again started to blush uncontrollably...

Vetri was waiting for her for a long time and when she didn't show up for more than a required time, he felt low and desperate... What if she felt uncomfortable by his action, does he took a wrong move again, will she be angry at him for the happenings... As the time pass his mind started to surround with alot of thoughts, he don't know what to do, does he needs to give her space and distance himself..

Vetri: illa illa indha murayum naana edhaachum yosichu kittu complicate pannama pesaama kanmani kittaye pesuvom, pona thadava panna thappa repeat panna koodaathu.. aama adhaan correct kanmani kittaye keppom, thappa irundha sorry solliduvom, okeii vetri adhaan correct vaa poyi ketturuvom...

He confronted himself standing infront of the mirror and patted his shoulders by himself before moving to their room... He knocked on the door standing outside but didn't recieve any response so he knocked again and again after a while the door opening sound get his attention and he stopped knocking...

Kanmani opened the door after exhaling a deep breath and saw him standing at the door step... She held her head low to hide her red cheek and flushed face from his vision which didn't went unnoticed by him, he smirked at her for giving him the answer even before he asks the question...she tried to speak something but her words breaked in middle and he smirked more, she cleared her throat and asked to him in a meek voice,

Kanmani: yenna venum..

Vetri: kelvi kekkura sari, but badhilum neeye sonna eppudi maa...

Kanmani: haa yenna...

Vetri: unakku sonna puriyaathu, thallu ...

Vetri mv: deii vetri idhaan correct time, Ava rowdy form ku porathukku ulla indha chance correct aa use pannikko... mavale maatniya iru dii morning ennaye tease pannala Unna enna panrenu paaru..

He pushed her to a side and moved inside with a mischievous smile while she saw him with wide eyes... But her eyes popped out of the socket when he tossed his t shirt and layed on the bed after throwing it on the couch... She screamed and turned away from him to the other side... even though he felt shy to expose his bare torso to her view he did it because he enjoyed her reactions... He whistled to kanmani anbodu song and smirked finding her shuttering and trying to speak out...

Kanmani: yen..yenna pan.. panreenga... Ippo yen un..unga shirt aa kala..kalttu neenga..

Vetri: yenna ippo unodatha kalutta mudiyathula adhaan...

Kanmani: whattt.....

She turned to him shouting with open mouth and wide eyes, but inturn he just smirked at her and his dark eyes once again made her mute... He caresses his beard with an evil smile when he found her gawking at his well built upper body and said with a mischievous smirk which broke her trance..,

Vetri: unakku kaadhu nalla thaan kekudhu so don't get confuse...

Kanmani: mchh ipo yen ippudi yellam panreenga..

Vetri: naa yenna pannen maa...

Kanmani: edhukku shirt kalattuneenga, aprom yen ippudi yellam pesureenga...

Vetri: enakku rombha HOTTT aa feel aacha adhaan ippothaiku EN SHIRT aa kalattunen and naa yeppudi pesuna yenna neenga yen tension aagureenga kanmani...

Kanmani: vetri for god sake please stop speaking in double meaning...