confused 🤔

The whole family was present in the leaving hall, the elder men took seat in sofas with their wifes standing beside them, while the youngsters was scattered all around the huge hall... Everyone was waiting for Rajendran thatha to finish his talk with the villagers whom are present there to inviting them for the upcoming thiruvizha...

" Seringa'yya appo naanga appudiye erangikurom, thiruvizha ku neengalum amma vum kudumbha samedhama kattaayam varanum...."

Rajendran thatha: kandippa, naanga ellarum iruppom, Namma ooru thiruvizha sirappa pannanum, edhuva irundhaalum naanga seiya thayaara irukkom thayangaama kelunga... Endha udhavinaalum en vittu pillainga panni kudupaanga kavala padaatheenga...

" Rombha nandringa'yya, unga nalla manasukku neengalum ungankidumbhavum eppovum nalla thaan'yya irukkanum..."

They said and Rajendran thatha nodded at them with a smile and after the village elders departure, everyone was excited for the thiruvizha and as per reading their mind thatha said to them...

Rajendran thatha: yenna pasangala sonnatha ellam kettingala, Namma ooru thiruvizha adhuvum Namma motha kudumbhamum Rombha varshathuku appuram onna kondaada pora visesham, idha Namma thaan Munna ninnu nadathi kodukkanum... ayya Kathir'u Munna ninnu paathokka'yaa..

Kathir: kandippa thataha, neenga edha pathiyum yosichu kavala padaatheenga naanga ellarum irukkom la naanga paathukurom ...

Vetri: aama thatha neenga kavala padaatheenga Namma thiruvizha sirappa paneedalaam...

Rajendran thatha: seri da kanna neenga ellarum paathu konga, apuram Lakshmi maa, Naanum prasad um konjam veliya poyittu varom maa... Namma jawli kada Saravanan kitta sollidren neenga ellarum innaikke poyi Thiruvizha ku venumdra pudhu dress ellam eduthukonga...

Lakshmi paatti: seri'nga ...

Rajendran thatha: illana naa Saravanan aa inga eduthuttu vara sollatta pudusa vandha dress ellam, nee thaan nethu moottu vali nu sonniye maa, edhukku alanjukittu naa avanta sollidren..

Lakshmi paatti: Aiyoo adhellam onnum venam nga, pillainga vandhathula irundhu veetukku ullaye thaan adanju kedakudhunga... Veliya ellam poyi paatha thaana nalla irukkum adhellam naa poyikkuren, en marumaga pullainga enna paathu paanga pasangalum oora suthi ellam paakattum...

Rajendran thatha: ada adhu kooda seri thaan, idha pathi naa yosikavey illa paaren, seri appo ellaruma innaikkey poyittu vandhirunga nalla porumaya paathu pudicha maari edunga illana veliya poyi kooda eduthukalaam...

Lakshmi paatti: seri'nga neenga paathu ponga, veliya saapudaama seekram veettukku vandhirunga...

Rajendran thatha: seri maa naa vandhudren, nee paathu iru, prasadh Namma polaama paa..

Prasad: aha polaam paa, saraswati poyittu vandhudren maa...

Saraswati: aha seri'nga, paathu ponga...

Prasad: seri maa...

He said smiling at his wife and they both moved out for their work... All the while everyone was looking at the elder couple with an aww reaction... The love and respect they had for there wifes was clearly visible in their eyes even in the finishing stage of there life's... Kanmani turned her gaze towards Vetri, and found him already staring at her with all his love... He lifted his one eye brow and winked at her with a mischievous smile and she blushed looking down... He pressed his lips together to stop from grinning and turned to the other side...

But slowly his smile started to fade seeing Richard who was also watching kanmani intensively with a smile... He frowned at him, and averted his eyes back to his girl who was now looking at him with a frown... She lifted her eyebrows at him in a questioning manner seeing his colourless face... Vetri forced a smiled at her and nodded as nothing, but she frowned more when he averted his gaze from her not being able to look into her eyes... But soon her trance was broken by Divya who nudged her to come with her to the kitchen and she too followed her brushing off the thoughts...

Everyone was getting ready for going out and kanmani was also getting ready along with chaaru and Mythili in her room ... At the time Sruthi and the rest of the girls entered inside her room after getting ready and started to chit chat... The boys gang who noticed vetri being disturbed asked him what happened but he was not at all ready to share his thoughts with anyone... His machaans also know that something was wrong with him but at the same time they don't want to force him, so they didn't ask him anything further...

All of them come down after getting ready and they all moved from there to the textile in cars and jeep... Even though kanmani and Vetri wants to go together they can't since everyone was present in the outing so all of sudden they couldn't make up a plan... Signing in defeat vetri started the jeep and kanmani too get inside the car with a pout but soon widened her eyes realising the person who was sitting beside her...

Vetri bend sideways to get a sight of his kanmani, but soon he frowned with a tight face... He fisted his hand in the stirring and gritted his teeth glaring at Richard who was sitting beside his girl closely... He closed his eyes tightly and punched the stirring with his fisted hands angrily jerking off his machaans and chaaru who was sitting beside him with a concerned look... he looked at her and took a deep breath to clam himself, and nodded as nothing ...

Kanmani glared at her friends for putting her in this situation... Vishal was sitting in the driver seat and Aadhi was sitting beside him, Sruthi and srisha took the back seat silently so that kanmani was eventually forced to take the seat beside Richard who was now smiling at her... She smiled nervously at him and glared at her friends who gluped at her and pretended as doing some other work, even though they have nothing to do...

In the whole drive towards the shop vetri didn't speak a word which worried chaaru and his machaans more... He was trying hard to keep his face neutral but couldn't, when ever the image of Kanmani's and Richard's shoulders brushing together come into his vision he would unknowingly fist his hands... And the closeness between them didn't give any peace to his ragging heart, his heart reduced to work and his mind started to give many unwanted thoughts...

He knows that it was not healthy but can't stop himself from overthinking... He felt like, he just wants to share his turmoils to her his every thoughts to her his insecurities to her the only person who can understand him better was her... but is he is also a good understanding partner like her, he don't know... Till now he was the ony person who knows what was going inside him, he wants to share everything with her,at the same time he don't want it too... He was hell confused because of his unstable mind....

He stopped the jeep infront of the shop and got down, at the same time others also arrived there and kanmani too got down from the car followed by Richard... Everyone get inside the shop and was warmly welcomed by Saravanan who was a middle aged man... He guided them inside and instructed his employees to treat them well and leave from there politely not before asking there were abouts... The girls group was really excited for the shopping except one, who was looking at her brother's blank face with a frown....she don't know what was going, but can sense that something is going to happen wrong....

To be continued....

19th chapter of Ratchasa Maamaney 😍😘....

Hope you will enjoy it...

Indha update padichittu author aa thitta koodaathu paa, idhukey paavom enna kaluvi ootha start panna future chapters la enakku sooniyam vachiduveenga pola...

Appavum ippovum eppovum naa ungalukku sollra ore karuthu, nadapadhellam nanmaikey, be patient...

With love
Author