💙Sangeet & Haldi💛

Hey guys,

Oru information sollikren, pona update la naa ammu akka ku Anu ku badhil aa Ammu ney type pannuten, cross check pannappo kooda enakku strike aagala, but strike aanappo purinjuthu ammu suits her more than Anu, so here after I will continue it as Ammu...

Hope you guys are ok with it, enna maariye strike aagama padichu mudicha yaaraachum irundha attendance pottutu ponga paa ....

And one more thing, this is the longest update ever nearly 6k words... As you all know today is my Anna's and our beloved manna's birthday so here is the treat.... Indha maari oru time la social media kulla pona thala vali thaan varum, appudi kashta padura nalla ullangalu kaaga indha update, padichu enjoy pannunga, happy aa irunga... Everything will be alright soon, so hope believe magic nu solli kondu let's get into the chapter,

Longest update ahead;

Tha whole family was in a fuss and buzz preparing for the Sangeet which going to be conducted in an couple of hour hour... Thatha paatti and the some other elder men are welcoming the guests inside, they are just having the villagers as audience as their long distance relatives can only attend mehandi as they will reach here at tomorrow evening....

There is only 2 days left for the marriage day, today will be the Sangeet, tomorrow morning is for haldi followed by mehndi in night... The past days are occupied by shopping dresses and jewels, inviting people properly with invitation, arranging for the outdoor wedding concept for the first time and for many other necessities.... For a change the girls accompanied the groom and the boys accompanied the bride for getting ready....

Vetri shook his head drying his wet hair standing in front of the bathroom door wearing a white vest, looked at his sisters whom are running here and there in the name of helping him... Ammu was ironing his dark navy blue shirt and cream formal pants for the Sangeet ceremony... Chaaru was selecting perfume for him along with Sanjana who was roaming her eyes through the watch collection selecting the best for her brother to wear...

Mythili along with Aathira was arranging his cupboard and Aathi was trying to fold his vest neatly for the nth time, don't even caring about the surroundings... He chunckled at these ladies and moved towards Aathira to lift her after throwing the towel on Ammu, which landed correctly over her head and she glared him taking it off... He didn't pay any attention to her glare and lifted Aathira from the ground after taking the vest and handed it to Mythili knocking her head to giving such a stressful work to his kuttyma...

He kissed her little cheeks which made her giggle as his beard poked her skin and he moved to towards the mirror taking her along with him... He made her sat on the mirror table and corrected her cute pink frock pinching her cheeks and pulling her nose softly while speaking something with her lovingly...

The girls shook their head and asked him to get ready which he obeyed after referring the time... He took his neatly ironed set of cloth and moved towards dressing room to change it while the girls are already in their attire with only make up is left to done...

He come back and sanjana handed him the belt and he ruffled her hair before taking it and started the process to clasp it around his waist, while in the mean time chaaru sprayed the minimum amount of Fogg perfume on him... After he finished wearing the belt Mythili pulled him and made him sat on the chair infront of the mirror and took the comb to style his hair but stopped finding his hair still wet in the inner side...

She took a new towel and started to dry his hair scolding him for not drying his hair properly only to recieve a pout from him... She shook her head and Ammu took the smart watch before making him wear it... Mythili took the comb after drying his hair to her satisfaction and started to comb his hair while he sat their silently admiring his angels, yaah sometimes angels but always devils...