She is back 🤩

Vetri was sitting grumpily on the big sofa in the leaving hall and was cursing his machaans for spoiling his plan to go and pick up his kanmani from the railway station😉... Half an hour ago he was all ready in a reddish brown shirt with a matching veshti to go to the station🤩... He was jumping and bouncing all the way to the downstairs blushing heavily😜, his sisters threw a teasing smile but his machaans threw an evil smirk towards him😈...

He didn't care about anything and was all set to move out but was blocked by Aarav and Anand in the entrance🙄... He frowned at them and asked what with his one eyebrow raised, but both of them smirk at him devilishly and eyed each other something... Vetri was sure they are upto something and that was not going to be good for him😳...

Before he could think anything to escape from them, that's become too late and Anand was already done a great job by snatching the jeep key from him and ran away from him🤣... He widened his eyes in shock and was about to move but Aarav hold him and Neerav also jumped in between and held his another arm to block him from moving further😁... There hold was strong and as expected he was not ready to harm them and started to plead with his puppy eyes🤭...

Vetri: deii deii yennada panreenga, please da vidunga da😑...

Neerav: mudiyaathu da😜...

Vetri: Deii naa railway station ku ponum da, Kanmani ya pick up pannanum da.. please da🥺...

Aarav: Nee pick up panna thaan pora athu engalukkum theriyum🤭... Aana ippo en thangatha pick up panna nee poga maatta, poga naanga unna vida maattom😈...

Vetri: deii deii yen da ippudi panreenga, naa ungalukku yennada paavam pannen😳.. vidunga da please da, please please🥺...

Neerav: indha puppy eyes ku yellam naanga karaya maattom😏... nee yenna pannalum unna naanga vidratha illa😁...

Aarav: aama innakku yenna nadanthalum unna naanga railway station ku vidratha illa😜...

Vetri:deii please da velayadaa theenga😑 ... Naaney yaaru kittayum maattaama Kenji koothaadi permission vaangi irukken, ippudi edaila Vandhu Ellathayum keduthuraa theenga please da😣.. neenga yen machaan thaana ennaku help panratha vittuttu andha sooniyathu kooda sendhuttu sooniyam vaikureengaley idhu ungalukkey nyaayama irukka🥺...

Neerav: nee yenna kenjunaalum kadharunaalum naanga unna vida maattom😑...

Aarav: deii Naanum sanju vum love pannittu irundha time la ,night avala paakanum pola irukku nu Ava veettu sevuru yeri kudhichu polaam nu unkitta help kettapo , Yenna la yellam mudiyaathu, avaluku naan annan mama illanu dailog pesuna😏.. ippo nee en thangachiya pick up panna naanga help pannanum aa😤... Ivana ulla vachu lock pannidalaam da Neerav vaa, innaikku nee eppudi poranu paakkuren😉..

He said with an evil smirk and vetri widened his eyes in realisation😳... Before he could think of something his both machaans pushed him inside the house and locked the main door😁 ... Vetri shouted and wincing from inside asking them to open the door, but they are laughing hard seeing his state🤣... They both moved from there leaving a frustrated vetri behind... After alot of pleading he released a defeat sign and sat on the sofa grumpily😤...

He was huffing and puffing thinking about his state, but suddenly the door was banged open and his machaans trio come inside with a smirk he saw them and pouted😒, as expected Aarav threw the jeep key towards his direction and vetri catched it with a grin😁... He jumped from the sofa and hugged Aarav by his neck and kissed his cheek soundly🤩... He pushed him with a discusting face and wiped his cheek where he kissed and glared him, he smiled sheepishly and ran away from there😜... All the way to the entrance and his jeep he was running bouncing and was rotating here and there with a dreamy look while the trio chunkled at his excitement🤭...