Ennodu nee irundhaal💔

Vetri looked down and found her hands gripping his forefinger tightly and shredded tears as the nurse pulled her hands away from his and pushed the stretcher into the ICU before closing the door... He stood infront of the closed door like a lifeless soul and Neerav patted his shoulder while wipping his own tears which was overflowing uncontrollably...

Every one was shedding tears and the girls was sobbing not having the strength to see their chirpy girl like this... Shakthi and Parvati paati went unconscious because of the nonstop crying, so that tamil selvi, Saraswati, Rajendran thatha, and some others are accompanying them in the seperate rooms...

Neerav saw vetri looking into the ICU with red eyes, tears flowing  and he wiped his tears before pulling him to the near by chair assuring him as everything will be fine... Everyone was crying and was wenting out their worries but vetri was doing nothing other than sitting there with a blank face...

He was not even crying loud and they felt more worried about him who was suppressing his emotions inside him which can burst out anytime... Even after many of them tried to console him he didn't react to any of their words... The nurses are rushing in and out with all hurry and everyone was tensed for her...

Vetri held his head low with closed eyes and the only thing that was flashing in his mind was HER, her shining eyes with both care and mischief, her contagious laugh without worrying about anyone, her chirpy voice, her flawless smile, everything which felt poetic to him was now hunting his peace...

His mind was drifting to the time he saw his love laying on the road with the pool of blood... But when he remembered the phone call he had with prabha it setted his blood cells into high flame... He felt vulnerable and furious at the same time, if he come into his sight now then he can assure his death here itself... But now more than anything she mattered the most to him...

He just want her back as before and after that he will make sure that the person behind her condition will be parceled to the hell directly...

Even after an hour the doctor doesn't came out, which feared every one more... Vetri opened his eyes and saw his hands and white dhoti which was covered by her blood... His red eyes indicates many emotions he was going through, he wants to scream, cry, beat someone ruthlessly and to his misfortune nothing is possible now...

After a while gaining everyones attention the doctor come out wiping his hands using a hand key and everyone rushed to him other than vetri who sat there rooted fisting his hands and shutting his eyes tightly as his heart beat quickened than before... He can hear many of them asking about her well being and the doctor trying to steady them, he sharpened his ears to hear a good news about her but what he heard from the doctor stopped his heart ...

"Avungalku thalaila bayangarama adi patturukku, truck vandha force la adhu Avunga nerves aa hit panni iruku nu assum pannurom, so that naanga kodukura endha treatment kum her body was not at all reacting..."

"Doctor neenga yenna sollreenga, enga kanmani ku yenna aachu..."

"Kanmani ku severe aa adi patturukku, treatment udane start pannanum but it's impossible when her body is not able to react, we have decided to let her be under observation for the next 24 hours, adhukkulla edhaachum change in reaction therinja we can continue or else, hmmm we are sorry..."

"Doctor yenna ippudi sollreenga, ippo yenna panrathu, please kanmani ya eppudi aachum kaapaathunga, engalku enga thangachi thirumbha venum..."

"heyy Richard neeyum oru doctor thaana ennanu kelu da edaachum pannunga..."

"Ohh are you a doctor..."