Temple Visit 😑

Kanmani entered inside the Shivan Kovil excitedly with her whole family🥰... And she was super dooper happy to visit their village temple😘... She was holding the archana thattu in her right hands while her left one was holding her skirt and was looking around in amusement😌 ... Her eyes was shinning along with Vishal and Sruthi's😉... They are inspecting the each and every minute points of the temple with a huge intrest which made others chunckle🤭...

Vetri is sighting kanmani with a dreamy look and was admiring her cute expression🥰... His heart just stopped seeing her in a simple village look😍... As usual she just appeared beyond an angel in front of him😉... His eyes travelled all around her figure once again and all again his breath went abnormal seeing her ethereal beauty❤️...

Each and everything about her was attractive for vetri, her eyes, her height, her smile, her dimple, her blush, her attitude, her innocence and every single thing was his life time treasure😍... Simply to say , the only thing which was attractive for vetri was her, his kanmani❤️... She was the only thing which he knows and loves to know more😉 ...

Everyone prayed to the lord Shiva and did special pooja for Kanmani's arrival🥰... After rounding the lord idol for 3 times the ladies sat on the varandha of the temple giggling and chatting with eachother while the boys stand in a distance watching their happy family☺️... The elder men refused themselves and went to do some work in temple for the up coming thiruvizha🤩...

Kanmani saw vetri who was watching her, or more truly drooling over her😂... Her cheek started to heat up, and she hided it successfully from others😉 ... But not from him, Poor girl don't know that her every action was recorded by his eye camera🤭... He chunckled seeing her blushed, and winked at her in the middle and she gasped at his action😳... He raised his eyebrows at her and She nodded her head as no with a fake glare😤... He suppressed his laugh seeing her so called anger and was blushing heavily looking at the ground😝...

Vetri felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see the person only to narrow his eyebrows and soon that turned into a disgust one🙄... not only him except Vishal everyone has the same expression as him😏... The opposite person smirk at him seeing his expression and said,

That person: yenna pa vetri Rombha sandhoshama irukka pola😏...

He asked in a mocking manner and looked behind vetri to see Kanmani with an evil smirk😈... She was blocked from his view in no second when vetri come in front of him with a death glare😡... He saw him with bloodshot eyes and closed it to control himself not to create any mess inside the kovil😌...

Vetri: Prabha thevai illama enkitta vaangi katti kaama ozhunga poyidu😑...

Prabha: haa, adhu eppudipa nee ivlo sandhoshama irukkanu therinjum naa paatukku porathu😏... Adhu Rombha thappula...

Neerav: deii already vaangunathu pathalaya😏... Ozhunga poyiru illa moonjiya pethuruven😤...

Prabha: ada yenna macha nee ippudi tension aavura😉...