Misunderstanding 😐

Hey guys,

First of all thank you sooo much everyone for your immense love and support... Our Raatchasa Maamaney 😍😘... Story has reached 23 k+ Reads and 3.25 k+ likes... I am so happy and hope you will shower your love forever to me and our very own Vetri and kanmani... This is a long update guys and take this as my token of love ...

And I had also updated the first chapter of Engeyum Kadhal 😍... So please don't mind to give it a try, hope you will like it too...

Over aa pesaama chapter start paneedalaam...

Long chapter ahead;

Vetri who left from the textiles for a work which was given by kathir returned after a couple of hour... He searched for kanmani but didn't found her there, so he moved forward in the search of her, and after searching for half an hour he saw Kanmani's back figure sitting on a chair... He grinned seeing her after a long time, he missed her badly in this 3 hours... His arms argued him to burry her inside him and he moved towards her with blush but that turned into a frown finding Richard beside her... He was saying something to her with a smile and she was looking at him with a shocked face... He can't hear them as he was standing away maintaining a good distance between them and frowned more seeing kanmani smiling at Richard..

She was saying something to him with an excitement and he chunkled at her while replaying back something with a grin... They are conversing with eachother and laughing with alot of comfortness which made vetri to feel something uneasy... He saw Richard forwarding his hands with a smile after standing up from the place along with her, he said something to her and she replied to him with a smile but the next thing she did broked his heart...

She patted his forwarded hand away with a chunckle and hugged him by his waist, he too hugged her back tightly with all smile... Vetri's smile and blushes was long forgotten while his eyes slightly blurred seeing his girl with someone else... He can't accept it and her actions did hurted him badly , their hug lasted for a minute and he saw them walking away from his sight chit chatting with eachother and was giggling to themself... He felt all numb and his mind started to question him...

Vetri MV: why did she hugged him, didn't she missed me like I did... Will she... No no no appudi edhuvum nadakaadhu... Nadakaadhu...

He murmured to himself shaking his head vigorously to clear his hooded mind... A tear drop slipped from the corner of his left eye and he was quick enough to wipe it with his sleeve and moved from there with a blank face...

Flashback:

Everyone was excited for the Thiruvizha and was happily selecting their outfits for the occasion... But kanmani was in no mood for shopping as she was searching for her mama from the past two hour but to her disappointment he was no where to be found... She pouted sadly when her limbs started to ache and sat on her near by chair grumpily... That's when she felt someone's presence near her and signed hard realising who was it... Richard looked at her frustrated face and smiled blankly, but the next thing which he said made her confuse...

Richard: Sorry kanmani...

Kanmani: haa, for what...

Richard: For everything I did to you, I know that I was totally wrong and literally I forced you for my wish... But I really loved you from my heart..

Kanmani: Richard it's not like that, I was...

Richard: hold on kanmani, let me complete it please... I know you will be confused because of me but in my case, it was totally different cause now only i become clear with my mind ... it had been 4 days since I landed here, and in these days I understood which is called real love... It was definitely not only with in couples but it can be in between parents and children, with brother and sister and even in between cousins too... You know I was born and brought up in London so that I don't even know about Indian culture...