Life with him❤️

Longest update ahead;

A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP COMES WITH ALOT OF FORGIVENESS AND UNDERSTANDING...

Kanmani hanged the towel and sat beside him and noticed vetri still being freezed which made her frowned... When he didn't respond to her voice she shook him and he come out of his trance....

Kanmani: yenna neenga ippudi sela maari nikkureenga...

Vetri: aha dha bha aha, onnu... onnum illa...

Kanmani: ippo yen ippudi type adikkureenga, yenna aachu ...

Vetri: maa onnum illa maa, nee thoongalaya...

Kanmani: thookam varala, neenga yenna panneettu irukeenga...

Vetri: un anna nunga kooda thaan chatting...

Vetri mv: Aiyayooo olareetomey, iva vera ippo rombha excite aavaaley...

Kanmani: haiyaaaa en annanunga kooda va, Naanum varen Naanum varen...

She said excitedly clapping her hands and jumped to his side kneeling in the bed by holding his shoulders and she sat by her calf muscles under her balance... He gluped seeing her closely and her fresh fragrance hit his nostrils twisting his inside... she snatched the phone from him and started to type something while he was still looking at her can't being able to resist her beauty... He saw her smile widening and she bite her nails giggling, but his eyes were alternating inbetween her lips and eyes...

She adjusted herself beside him and sat on the bed crossing her legs, while his eyes fell on her exposed thighs... He gulped the lump and fisted his hands tightly which was urging him to touch her... He took her full view by his eyes, she was holding the phone parallel to her face using her both hands  and was resting her both elbows on the either side of her crossed legs... Her lips was pressed together to suppress the laugh but still the grin was visible on her face...

She was typing Something fastly and leaned her back in the head board which made her dress to move upwards, but to his disappointment the cream colour short which she wears under the night dress only come to his vision... He pouted seeing it but his mind went to another world imagining many more and he shook his  head fastly... His hands loosened and urged to move to her thigh as her white Cream legs drive his mind crazy...

He moved his shivering hand towards her thighs and tried to place it there to feel her softness but he pulled his hands back and fisted it... He saw her right leg half laying over his left leg as she was too close to him and he closed his lips using his fist and rested his elbow on his knee while swayed to and fro to relax his nerves... To his misfortune nothing calmed him as, even though his mind decides not to look at her his heart   started to flash her images inch by inch...

Breaking his thoughts her laugh echoed the room and he gasped when she fell on his arms laughing while holding the phone right to her chest... He even felt possessive upon his phone for being close to her chest ... He looked down and saw her laying her back on his torso and her cleavage get his attention... Unlike the other day it was more deep and visible to his eyes which made his blood to rush below his waistline and he took a deep breath shaking his head...

Vetri mv: idhuku mela mudiyaathu gurunadha...

He pulled her holding her elbow and havered over her slamming his hungry lips on her... She widened her eyes with a gasp which did favour to him, and he plugged his tongue inside her while pinning her both hands above her head ... His one hand was holding her both wrist while the other one moved to her waist squirming her under him... He lowered his hand from her waist and caresses her bare thigh which made her moan and it dissolves inside his mouth...