The Angel 🦋

Vetri entered inside the warehouse with full rage and saw his brother sitting on a chair wearing his uniform and his machaans were also there... His eyes landed on the scoundrel who was tied to a chair, his face and body is bleeding and his eyes were dropping in half concious... He gritted his teeth and moved towards him by fast strides only to kick his chest hardly and he fell on the ground with a thud ...

The chair he was tied in had already broked into pieces and prabha grunted out of pain laying on the ground... The young men jerked and widened their eyes seeing him like this, no one dare to near him and gulped seeing his eyes which turned red... They moved back with a jerk when he took an iron rod from his side and started to beat the guy ruthlessly... Prabha screamed his lungs out because of the pain but nothing went into the ears of the beast ... 

He held the rod in his hands kicking his chest and stomach hardly without leaving time for him to breath... When they understood if they didn't stop now, he might kill him there itself Kathir tried to stop him as prabha spotted blood coughing hard...

He pulled vetri back who was raging like a bull and  tried to calm him... But nothing helped them to calm him, pushing them away he marched to the body which was rolling on the floor grunting in pain and vetri pulled him up by his collor...

The next second he saw his bleeding face he remembered his girl's state and punched his face hardly... He pulled him up to stand and prabha stood up with difficulty as vetri pulled his collor and punched his bleeding nose again and again...

Stopping his actions kathir and Aarav pulled him back forcefully without minding his shoutings to leave him and prabha fell back on the ground without having the strength to stand... Neerav and Anand pulled prabha away from there and Richard followed them to do the first aid for him to be alive...

Aarav and kathir pulled back vetri from following them and they pulled him from there to back side... Even though they both are scared to be with vetri in this condition, they can't leave him alone too... He wriggled out of there hold breathing hard out of anger and his whole body is shaking as his lips trembled gritting his teeth... The men gulped and tried to calm him...

Kathir: vetri calm down ippudi adichena Avan ippovey sethuduvaan da...

Aarav: aama da machii kovatha control Pannu, adhaan Avan kedachutaan la nee konjam calm aagu avana avlo seekram ellam vitra maattom...

Vetri: deii eppudi calm aagurathu, avana paakurappo ellam kanmani mogam thaan kannu munaadi varuthu, Avana ingaye konnu podra alavuku kovam varuthu,... Ippo kooda ennaye avlo control panni thaan Avan adichen illa enakku Avan mela irukka kovathuku paatha andha nimishamey vetti pottiruppen...

Kathir: vetri nee Inga irundha seri varaathu nee kelambhu naanga avana paathukurom, poyitu aproma vaa...

Aarav: aama da, kathir sollrathu seri thaan ippo nee rombha kovathula irukka, nee Inga irunkurathu seriya varaathu nee kelambhu naanga Inga paathukurom, nee poyi papa va paathukko...

Vetri: seri aana, naa munaadiye sonna maari treatment mudinjathum oru glass thanni mattum kodutha pothum, saapudu laam onnum poda thevayilla, and Avan concious aa thaan irukanum thoongavum koodaathu, valeela thudikattum, vali theriyala na avanuku uyiroda mathippu puriyaathu... Naa avana Vandhu paakura varaikum edhuvum saapuda kodukkatha, night naa varen nee just ellam correct aa irukka nu mattum paathuttu kelambeedu nga...

Kathir: adhellam naanga paathukurom nee kelambhu first uu... Papa unna thaan theduva romba neram aachu nee Inga vandheyy...

Vetri: seri naa kelambhuren...

* * * * * * * * * * *

Vetri took a deep breath to calm him self and adjusted his shirt and hair before entering inside the hospital room... He saw her half laying on the adjusted bed and Mythili was feeding her the homemade hot peeping soup... Hridya was sitting beside kanmani and was playing with her fingers...  The trio girls attention turned towards the door and vetri smiled at them, hridya jumped down from the bed and rushed to vetri who scooped her in his arms entering inside...