One

Hello everyone! This is Addison BloodRose, I am just a simple intern at KQ Entertainment, I was nothing more than a coffee runner for the staff and an errand runner for the idols who walked around like they owned the place. Now before you get ahead of yourselves, I have no interest in being a K-Pop Idol.

Anyway, I would love to stay and chat, but duty calls. One of our groups just got back from their world tour and the CEO is blowing up my phone.

My eyes roll as another message pops up on my screen and I end my blog. Groaning as I got up from the couch and I threw on a sweater, slipping my feet into my black slippers. The perks of living within the company is that I don't have to worry about looking professional. Half the staff wears normal attire, so what is the point of trying to stand out when you can just blend in.

"Addison, you are wanted in Studio A." One of the many staff members said as he walked by as I stormed out of my little apartment.

"I'm heading there now." I mumbled under my breath as I nodded my head at her and continued to walk. My fingers dug into my palms with each ding of my phone.

My jaw clenched as I rounded the corner and slammed my hand on the up button for the elevator. Waiting for the elevator was like waiting for water to boil. As the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I stepped inside. As my finger hovered over the 2nd floor button, an arm shot out and stopped the doors.

"Thank you! Okay guys come on!" A guy shouted and he hopped inside the elevator. Seven other guys dashed inside and stuffed themselves into the small space.

My heart pounded as the guy with the black hair, with what seemed like it had an undercut, and his ear flashed as the light bounced off his earrings, was pressed firmly up against my side. He barked an order to the guy up front by the buttons and the 2nd floor button lit up, signaling the doors to close.

It was a silent ride up, other than the pounding of my pulse in my ears. I felt the walls closing in and my vision got blurry. The guy's body tensed up beside me and I could hear him asking me something, but it sounded like it was far away.

The guy in front of me, who had short black hair that was slicked to the side but looked spiked on top, glanced back and I bowed my head to avoid any contact with the guys. The aura that radiates off of him was not a pleasant one, but there was a hint of caring aura surrounding it..

Struggling to breathe, the elevator rumbled and jerked as it stopped, and the doors opened. My hand flew out to get a grip on the supports and I felt a hand grip my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice ask but I couldn't speak. Taking deep breaths, as the guys filed out of the tiny space, I felt everything calm down and I closed my eyes to compose myself.

"Hey." I slowly lifted my head and glanced at the guy who I was stuck beside for a few moments, and met his concerned, brown eyes.

"I'm fine." I mumbled as my head cleared and I gathered my strength to push past him. He stumbled a few steps to the side and I could feel the glares stabbing me in the back.

He mumbled under his breath as he walked behind me, but I didn't pay too much attention. I caught myself watching him as he swiftly walked to the group, and they all looked at him like they were lost puppies. They looked at the short guy like he was going to guide them in the right direction.

Rolling my eyes, I rounded the corner and threw open the door that was labeled Studio A. A group of people were sitting at the tiny table shouting at one another, but quickly quieted down when I entered the room.

"Oh finally, Addison, you have decided to join us." The CEO of KQ gestured to me and I bowed to him.

"I am sorry that I am late." I quickly said hello to the others and took a seat in the chair. "So why did you need me to be here? Am I not just an intern?"