Eleven

I watched as Yunho was pulled into Hongjoong's room and San yanked his arms out of Seonghwa's hands. Wooyoung ran up to San and went to hug him, but San held up his hand. His best friend bowed his head and he pouted.

I went to get up, but Mingi shifted me in his arms and got up, carrying me bridal style. His feet stumbled over each other and he leaned onto the wall for support. He kicked opened his door and he placed me down on his red and white comforter.

"I have my own bed you know." I protested, but he lifted the blanket to tuck us in.

"I'm not letting you leave my side again." Mingi mumbled and he switched off the light, climbing into bed.

He put a pillow in between us, but his arm was long enough that he wrapped it around my torso.

"You are my comfort person. And I know what you're going through. With the flashbacks and night terrors." I tensed up.

"But don't worry. I will help you through it. We will help you through it." He yawned and I felt his face nuzzle into the back of my head.

"We will.. fix... you." He mumbled and I felt his body relax as he passed out.

I woke up and Mingi was not next to me. I stretched and rolled over, throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I looked over to the other bed and noticed that it was neatly made. Checking the time on my phone, I noticed that it was almost noon.

Getting up, I trudged to my bedroom and saw that Seonghwa was still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake him, I silently walked over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit from the drawers. Taking my clothes I ducked out of the room and slowly shut the door behind me.

"Good afternoon." San sang as he walked out of the kitchen. I nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom.

After a nice, hot shower I felt like somewhat of a normal human being. I dried my hair with the towel and wiped the fog from the mirror. I frowned when I noticed that the pink was fading and my light, brown roots were making an appearance. Brushing out the tangled knots, I thought about running to the nearest store to pick up some hair dye.

Hanging the towel on the back of the door on the hook, threw opened the door and walked out. As I rounded the corner to walk back down the hallway, i heard a door open. Looking up, I saw Seonghwa yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he exited the room.

"Oh, sorry I didn't notice you were there." Seonghwa apologized, as he moved aside to let me pass, his voice was still raspy from waking up.

"It is alright." I said and he passed me to use the bathroom.

I groaned as the awkward tension still hung in the air. The door closed and I decided to go and find Hongjoong.

"Hey San, have you seen Hongjoong anywhere?" I asked, peeking my head into his room. He paused his game on his computer and put his headset around his neck. He swiveled around in his chair and shook his head.

"No, I think Mingi, Jongho and him went to the studio to finish tracking the new song."

"Okay." I said and he went back to his game.

Pulling out my phone, I dialed his number and was about to call but I hesitated. What if they are busy? I didn't want to ruin their hard work by asking him a stupid question. So I locked my phone and walked into the living room.

I assume either today is their day off or that maybe some of them didn't have to be in the studio today. But so far, I have only seen San and Seonghwa.

I decided to call Yeosang.

"Hey Yeosang, do you know..."

"Addison we are busy." Yunho's voice said over the other line.

"I called Yeosang, not you. Can you please..." I was cut off again, but this time the line disconnected and I heard the three beeps as he hung up.