Two

*Hongjoong's POV*

I cannot believe how Seonghwa is acting. He has never laid his hands on a girl, or anyone for that matter. Well aside from the playful banter that we do when we are messing around with one another, but he never physically got rough with anyone.

"Her apartment must be one of these doors." Yeosang mumbled as we got out of the elevator on the staff's floor.

After asking a few people, Jongho got the answer and Yeosang handed me her key that Mingi got from her sweater pocket. Clutching the small metal in my hand, my mind flashed back to her passing out in the studio and I had the urge to run back to see if she was okay.

San's phone chimed and he said that Mingi and Yunho got her back to the dorm and they have her sleeping on the couch. Juts him saying that my body calmed down and my mind was at ease.

"Have you heard from Seonghwa yet?" I asked as I unlocked her door and we slipped inside.

They all said no, and I frowned.

Where did he go?

From the first meeting, she gave off this guarded, cold nature. But the small space gave off a totally different vibe. The small living area with the small love seat was decorated with a fluffy, white throw blanket and furry colorful throw pillows.

"Are you sure we are in the right living space?" Wooyoung spoke up and my eyes scanned the room. The more bright and vibrant items we all saw, I started to second guess how we took her first impression.

"Well, I don't want to be long. Jongho, you stay with me. San, Yeosang and Wooyoung, I want you to please search the building for Seonghwa. He wouldn't have gone far." The others nodded and we went our separate ways.

As I walked through the small living space, my fingers glided across the soft fabric and I decided to take it off of the back of the couch. Handing it to Jongho, he draped it over his shoulder and let out a small sneeze as dust flew up. He walked past me and opened up the other door.

"Hey, Hyung." Jongho said from the other room and I turned my head and quickly made my way through the small dining area that consisted of a small table with one wooden chair.

"What is i-?" My words caught in my throat as he stepped aside and I stepped through the doorway. Stopping dead in my tracks, my eyes widened as I took in the view.

The bed was decorated with a purple and white comforter with cute cartoon character pillows. It looked like one of BTS's personas and a couple of Stray Kids animal characters. Her walls were decorated with shelves with albums and a couple of light sticks. It looked like she was into BTS, Stray Kids, TXT, Monsta X, Oneus, and Day 6.

She dressed like she listened to punk rock, but secretly I knew that she was into K-pop. So why hide it? Did she not recognize us?

"We better hide these from Wooyoung." I laughed as I carefully took the albums off the shelves.

"I cannot believe she dresses like she would listen to heavy metal, but she is secretly a Monsta  X fan." Jongho shook his head in disbelief as he took off the Monsta X items.

"Why hide something like this?" I asked and Jongho shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling. Part of me wants to know the answer, but the other half is scare to." I said and we gathered up the things we can carry, walking out of the room.

Why hide it? What made you have this cold personality? But, more importantly, will we be able to help thaw that coldness?

"Hyung, what are we going to do about all of these?" Jongho asked as he lifted the baggage that was in his hands and placed them on the empty bed.