Thirteen

I woke up before my alarm went off. Today we were going to shoot the concept photos for Turbulence. Seven out of the eight boys were already up, running around getting washed up and Wooyoung was chugging his third cup of coffee.

"Wooyoung, you drank a whole pot of coffee in fifteen minutes." Hongjoong whined as the young dancer poured himself the last little bit of coffee from the pot.

"You didn't have to stay up all night running while wearing a harness that pulled you six feet into the air, now did you?" Wooyoung didn't wait for the leader's response, "Thought so, now it is your turn to wake up Jongho."

Hongjoong rolled his eyes as stormed past me down the hallway. I put my hand on his chest and he stopped immediately, looking at me.

"I will wake him up, go get ready." He hesitated for a moment before I shoved him lightly towards his room. "Go, Mr. Captain."

He blushed slightly at the nickname I gave him and he walked into his room. I sighed and turned toward the room that held the sleeping maknae. He was feeling under the weather so Hongjoong allowed him to sleep for an extra hour.

"Jongho." I cooed as I crept into the room. He groaned as I turned the light on, dimming it so it didn't hurt his eyes.

"Little bear." I said softly as I smoothed out his hair and he nuzzled his face into the pillow. Stifling a cough, I rubbed his back as he let out another nasty cough.

"Honey, you have to get up." I continued rubbing his back as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Five more minutes, Noona. Please." He mumbled as he took a deep breath in and I heard him wheeze slightly.

"Jongho, sweetie, you have to get up you have to do a photo shoot." I ran my fingers though his hair and he groaned as he rolled onto his back. His arm quickly covered his mouth as he let out another cough.

"Here sit up." I helped him sit up and he blinked his eyes opened. They were bloodshot red and his face was slightly swollen from the sinus infection he was starting to get.

"Hongjoong." I called out to the leader and him and Seonghwa came running into the room. I sat on the edge of the bed, and Jongho seemed to be swaying, falling asleep while sitting up.

"What is wrong?" Seonghwa asked, his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"He is starting to get bad, is there any way we can postpone the shoot? Or at least his portion of the shoot?" I asked as Jongho leaned forwards and was resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"I can see what I can do." Hongjoong pulled out his phone and Seonghwa mumbled to the leader.

"We can do that too." Hongjoong answered the oldest and I patted Jongho's head.

"Sir, one of our members is sick, is there anyway we can take his shots from the music video and use that as our 'photo shoot' pictures?" Hongjoong stood stil, waiting for the answer.

"Perfect! Thank you so much. Yes we will shoot double shoots for 'The Real' and for the album concept as well. Thank you again. Have a nice day." Hongjoong hung up and he frowned when Jongho let out another cough.

"I'm going to make you some tea with honey, would you like that?" I asked, looking down at the maknae.

"No, I want to cuddle. Noona," He whined and pulled back to look at me, "I lost my stuffed animal, can I use you instead.''He threw his arms around me and collapsed down on the pillow.

I put my hands out to catch myself and also not to put too much weight on his chest. I hopped over to the side of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me like a stuffed animal.