Ten

When we got back to the dorm, Hongjoong and Yunho were talking in the dining room. Their conversation was cut short when the door closed and they looked up at us as we took our shoes off. I was caught off guard when Yunho glared at me. He got up, the chair scraped the hardwood floor hard, and he stormed over to me.

I felt Seonghwa and Jongho tense up as his intense stare dug holes into my eyes. I shrank back, feeling the intense waves of anger come off of his body in waves.

"Next time you run off like that, inform one of us." Yunho growled as he pushed past me and I noticed that there were spots of blood on his hands.

"What happened, Hyung?" Jongho asked as he walked towards Hongjoong who was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Mingi had another episode like the last time and this time it was more intense than before." Hongjoong said into his hands, he didn't lift his head but by his body language he looked drained. "He noticed that Addison was gone and he freaked out. He knows about the messages from the guy and how dangerous he seems to be, so Mingi just blacked out and ran out of the dorm."

As Hongjoong explained more of the story, I could see every detail playing out and that was when I took a step back and glass crunched under my slippers.

*Mingi's POV*

I got up and walked to the wash room. Once I was done, I walked out into the living room and rubbed the back of my neck. A small wave of panic crashed down as i saw no one was in the living room and Addison was no where in sight.

"Addison?" I mumbled and swiftly walked to the kitchen.

"Addison are you in here?" My voice got a little bit louder, but no one called out.

My heart sped up as I slowly turned into a circle. My teeth bit down on my bottom lip and my nails dug into the back of my neck. My chest started to burn as I felt it tighten.

"A-Addison?!" I cried out and a hot tear stung as it streamed down my face. A sudden rush of anger and sadness rushed through my veins. I ripped my glasses off and threw them at the kitchen counter, the lens shattered and millions of shards of glass danced on the tile floor.

"Addison!" I exclaimed as I stumbled out of the kitchen, pushing off the island countertop and falling into the wall. My fingers dug into the sheetrock and the pain chipped off under my nails.

"Mingi?" I heard Yunho call out and he caught me as I stumbled into the living room. My lungs burned as I gasped for a breath.

"Yunho, what is going on?" San asked as they ran into the living room.

Their voices were muffled as I let out another cry for the girl who was nowhere to be seen. My mind raced with the thoughts of her being kidnapped from that guy who keeps spamming her phone and I fought against Yunho's grasp. I had to get free in order to find her. She cannot be gone.

"Hongjoong, get the needle with medicine in it!" Yunho called out as he grabbed onto the back of my shirt, pulling me back to him.

"No! Let me go!" I cried out and my throat was starting to get raw as another cry scratched my vocal cords.

I elbowed Yunho in the ribs and he cried out, falling to the floor letting go of my shirt. I ran towards the door and I could hear the others running after me.

"Mingi! Stop!" Wooyoung exclaimed, but I shoved him away and he fell into San They stumbled backwards and fell into the coffee table. The glass top shattered and the two boys groaned in pain as the wood collapsed under their combined weight.