Three

"Well I don't trust her"

"Just give her a chance."

My senses came back to me one by one and I could feel my hands grip a fluffy blanket. My toes wiggled and I felt someone jump near my feet and I shot upwards. My vision cleared from the blurriness and I could see someone on the floor.

"Oh Jeez." The guy with the blonde hair held his hand over his chest, as if to keep his heart from jumping. A small chuckle left my lips and the way he looked up at me, gave me innocent puppy vibes. He flipped his bangs out of his face and his face heating up with embarrassment.

"I swear if Wooyoung and San are fighting over the last cookie again, I am going to- Oh you're up." The bratty one strutted into the living area and stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes went from soft and playful to cold and emotionless.

The blonde looked from the brat, then to me and noticed the sudden tension in the air. He jumped to his feet and put himself in between us.

"Before you guys start fighting again, for some odd reason, let's calm down and get the introductions out of the way."

"The golden retriever is right," I huffed and gathered the blue furry throw blanket in my lap and raised my eyebrow at the brat who was glaring at me as he peeked around the tall guy.

"Okay, so, the golden retriever is Yunho." The guy with the dark blue hair spoke up and gave me a small smile. He had eyes that were slits like a fox, they were cute but intimidating.

"I am San and this is Wooyoung." The dark blue haired guy, gestured to the guy next to him who was practically glued to his side.

"I am Mingi." The guy with the deep voice said softly, as he took a seat next to me. The tall blonde gave him a warm smile and sat down next to him, leaning into his side and my heart practically melted as he gave Mingi an adoring look.

"I'm Yeosang, and this is Jongho, he is the youngest member." The guy who spoke, which I assume was Yeosang, had a slight lisp. He gave me a bright smile and his eyes lit up.

"And Mr. cold-heart is Seonghwa, he is the oldest." Jongho gestured to the brat who was now leaning against the wall.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and sighed. "Thank you for the sweet introduction, Jongho."

The short one giggled and saluted. "I am the captain of this crazy crew, the name is Hongjoong."

After getting situated and putting their names to their faces, I noticed there was still tension in the air. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were standing on the opposite sides of the living room, Seonghwa was just scrolling through his phone. I was still overthinking about why he had such a problem with me.

Maybe he had his heart broken? Or maybe he had a rough patch with the other managers? It's so confusing

"So what happened while I was out?" I casually asked and Mingi looked at me with sad eyes.

"Seonghwa and our leader, Hongjoong got into a fight. Personally I don't like fighting." Mingi hung his head and Yunho slid off the couch, sat on the floor in front of him and placed his chin on Mingi's knee. Mingi smiled at him and patted his head. I swear these two are so adorable.

I looked back at Yunho and Mingi who were in their own world. They must have felt me staring because they looked up at me at the same time.

"What is it, Addison?" Yunho asked, tilting his head like a curious puppy and ran his hand through his hair to get his bangs out of his face.

"I'm curious about the positions that you guys have." I admitted and everyone's ears perked up.

"I am the leader, obviously, but I'm one of the lead rappers, I produce and write our music." I nodded keeping a mental tally on their positions in the group.