Eight

Rolling over, my body tensed as I didn't feel the bed underneath me anymore. Letting out a scream, I fell off the bed and I heard a groan erupt from below.

"Good morning to you too." A shiver ran down my spine as Mingi's voice rumbled his chest. His morning voice was raspy and deeper than I have ever heard it. I quickly scrambled to get up, but his arm wrapped around me, holding me down.

"Don't leave, you're too warm." My ear vibrated as I rested my head on his chest and I didn't have the energy to fight him so I just gave in.

"I thought I was keeping you warm." Yunho mumbled as he rolled over and rested his head on Mingi's other arm. I felt like I was interrupting something when Mingi murmured something, then he rested his head on Yunho's.

It didn't seem like Mingi was going to let me go anytime soon, so I made myself comfortable. Breathing out a light sigh, I laid my head on his chest. Listening to Mingi's breathing start to even and the slight thumping of his heartbeat, I didn't dare to make any sudden movements. Laying there, I listened to their light snores and someone was up and walking around the dorm.

Unconsciously, Mingi turned over and wrapped his arms around Yunho and allowed me to be free. Jumping to my feet i took the chance to escape and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. As I made my way to the door, I walked around the two sleeping twin towers, and my body seemed to freeze mid step when I heard Seonghwa mumbling something.

Looking in his direction, he seemed to toss over onto his side and I felt myself smile slightly as his hair seemed to poke out in every direction. His face nuzzled into the pillow and he looked so peaceful. I felt guilty of the fact that I could be the reason for him stressing out so much. I pushed those feelings aside and walked out of the room; closing the door behind me. 

"Good morning, sunshine." Jongho greeted me with a warm smile and handed me a cup of tea. The smoke rose from the cup and the soft smell of lemon and green tea filled my nose as I took a deep breath.

"Sleep well?" I jumped as Yeosang came waltzing into the dining area, putting a had on my shoulder.

"Considering she had two bodyguards with her, I would say she slept peacefully." Jongho giggled and took a sip of his tea as he took a seat in the chair. I took a seat at the end of the table, Yeosang walked over to the counter and brewed himself a coffee.

  "So what is the agenda for today?" I asked as I blew on the tea, before taking a sip. I listened as the two boys listed off their schedules for today and I almost dropped the cup.

They had to record the final parts to their new album, tweek the last few steps to the choreography, record the music bank show for their last performances of their songs 'Deja Vu' and 'Eternal Sunshine' and finally they had to sit down with the CEO for their upcoming World Tour. Their day was packed and I felt tired just sitting there listening to them talk about the day that has not even started. I looked at the time on my phone and noticed that it was only 7AM.

Dropping my phone on the table, I startled the two boys. I apologized quickly and they just gave me a warm smile before turning back to their conversation. How can they even function with doing a lot everyday and still find some time to themselves?

I guess this is what a life as an Idol consists of. I remembered when I used to do the dancing, production and writing songs, it was exhausting. But now looking at it from an outsider's point of view, it seemed like second nature to these guys.

As I sipped my tea, I heard someone walking down the hallway. Peeking my head around the corner, I saw San and Wooyoung stumbling down the hallway. San rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as Wooyoung stretched his arms over his head and yawned. They fought amongst themselves on who would wash up first and Wooyoung won, leaving San pouting outside the door.