Seventeen

The next morning was an eventful one. Seonghwa was out of it because he was in such a daze from the alcohol last night. Hongjoong made him some hangover soup, which he sat at the table and nibbled at it. The air in the dorm was tense and awkward. 

"Eden said that I have to meet up with him to discuss the tracking for the next album. I will be back in a few hours. Jongho is going to be with me and don't forget that Mingi has a doctors appointment. Yeosang, Wooyoung and Yunho are going to be at the dance studio to map out the choreography for the upcoming album." Hongjoong explained as he quickly bundled up due to the cold weather that seemed to be rushing in. Jongho was right behind him as he fixed his beanie.

I saluted the captain and the two boys left the dorm. I went back to scrolling through my phone, sneaking peeks at Seonghwa who was now resting his head on his arm. His black hair was messed up by his arm and the side of his face seemed to be slightly pink. By the way his shoulders were, he seemed like he was close to falling off the cliff.

I texted Yunho and San to help me get Seonghwa to the couch. The two boys came strolling into the dining room and took a hold of each side of their eldest brother. Seonghwa groaned as they lifted him but he managed to trudge into the living room. He collapsed onto the couch, his arm hanging off the side and his feet were tucked underneath him. His slippers slid off and crumbled to the floor below.

"I guess it is a good thing he doesn't have a schedule today." San rubbed the back of his neck and he looked at me with an uneasy expression. "He never drank this much before."

The two boys shrugged and went back to their rooms to get ready to leave. Mingi came out of his room, rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I giggled as the rapper made a cute noise in response and he stole my mug that was in front of me.

"Sure you can have some." I mumbled as his gulped down the full cup of coffee.

"Song Mingi! I said some not all of it!" I exclaimed as he strolled into the kitchen with my mug in his hand.

"My ears heard different." He shouted back and that resulted with a whine from Seonghwa.

"Turn the volume down!" The eldest screamed into the pillow and the back cushions moved as he rolled over.

Mingi laughed and I chimed in, mixing with his deep giggles. A full, fresh mug of coffee was in front of me and Mingi winked at me as he went to his room to get dressed.

Mingi and I walked out of the doctors office and that was when my phone was blowing up. Mingi walked ahead towards the small bakery, since I promised that I would get hm whatever he wanted from his favorite shop because he was nervous about the doctors.

Seonghwa: Where did you go?

Hongjoong: I'm at the studio. Yeo, woo, Yunho and San are at the dance studio and Addy and Mingi went to the doctors.

Yeosang: We went to hell and back.

San: Hell was fun, we shold go back.

Jongho: We should ship you guys there.

I rolled my eyes as they all bickered back and forth. Seonghwa had called my phone multiple times and messaged me, I guess before he texted the group chat.

I gave Mingi my card and he ran into the bakery. My phone rang again and I picked it up unconsciously.

"Hello?"

"When are you guys coming home?" Seonghwa mumbled over the other line.

"Mingi is just buying something and then we are on our way home." I said, my voice was soft and I heard a lot of rustling as he rolled over. Then I heard a loud crash and I stopped mid step.