11 Under your spell

Addison POV

The first thing I felt as I slowly woke up were Adam's arms wrapped tightly around me and his warm breath washing over my bare skin. I sighed contentedly. It was such a nice feeling to be snuggled up like this. After a few minutes I turned carefully in his arms so that I could look at him.

It was still the middle of the night, but the bright lights of the city illuminated the room. We hadn't bothered to close the curtains. At that moment I was glad of it, because it allowed me to see the man next to me clearly.

Adam looked so peaceful in his sleep. Even a small smile lingered on his lips. Slowly I raised my hand and followed the contours of his face with my finger. I smoothed a few stray hairs out of his forehead before resting my hand once again on his cheek.

But this wonderful moment was ever interrupted because I had to go to the bathroom. And if I had to get up anyway, I could take the opportunity to remove my makeup now. My skin would probably be very mad at me otherwise if it didn't get a break from this slightly heavier event makeup. Looking in the mirror showed me that it was indeed beyond the expiration point. It looked like I had been partying wildly all night. Or well... other stuff.

Apart from that, it would certainly not be easy to hide the hickeys in the next week. Actually, it did not bother me, but in the business world it was then not particularly appropriate.

-----------------

Adam POV

When I moved slightly in bed, it did not take long until I realized that I was alone. Slight panic and unease rose up in me. I sat up and let my eyes wander around the room, but there was no sign of Addie.

"Addie?" I called out.

"I'm in the bathroom. I'll be right back with you. You can go back to sleep." I heard her reply.

Relief replaced panic as I let myself sink back into the pillows. But sleep was now out of the question. Instead, I waited for Addie to return. Fortunately for me, it only took a minute. The door opened and she came out. Addie was still naked and the mere sight of her took my breath away. She was so beautiful. Maybe even more beautiful than in the dress and makeup. So natural. So pure.

"See something you like, Mr. Cole?" she asked me softly in a teasing tone as she slowly walked toward me with her hips swaying.

"I guess you could say that. You are stunning." I said after clearing my throat.

"Well thank you. But that's a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not stunning. But it's flattering that you think so." she replied as I lay down next to her in the soft bed and slid close to me.

"I mean it. You can take the compliment, Addie," I said softly, then reached for her hand.

I intertwined our fingers and looked at her closely. The slightly flushed cheeks...the full lips...the sparkling eyes. I couldn't help but smile before kissing her. It hadn't taken long before I was addicted to her lips. To her taste that lingered in my mouth and her already so familiar scent.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

"What do you mean, Adam?" she wanted to know, looking at me with concern.

"You have me so under your spell. I can't get enough of you." I replied as I looked deep into her eyes.

"Oh! Well... that's good. Because I feel the same way." Addie breathed and leaned towards me.

Our lips danced together and our hands began to explore our bodies all over again. It wasn't long before our breathing turned to panting.

"Please no more hickeys... if you can possibly avoid it." she giggled breathlessly as my lips worked their way down her neck.

"I'm afraid I can't promise you that," I murmured.