Back home

Jens POV

I hope Leahs week has been going better than mine has. I've been working overtime at the same time my boss has been stressing me the hell out. I have one more week till I get to see her again in person. She's flying here to spend the weekend right after she gets off work on Friday so I have to pick her up from the airport in the middle of the night on Saturday which I don't mind at all. I know I'll be tired but the more time with her the better.

Todays a Saturday. Tyler's taking me out for dinner and maybe drinks after. We'll see. He wanted fancy so of course I'm dressing up nice. I'm wearing a black corset top and a short mini body con skirt also in black with some platform doc martens. Of course I took pictures cause I liked how good I looked. Tyler took some for me too. I plan to post it but I'll send them to Leah first to see which she likes the most.

When we arrived to the restaurant, we got seated right away and of course gossiped the whole night. He's my best friend and it's great to have him when I barely have Leah out here with me.

"So does Leah want to stay there for a long term?" He asks me. I sip my drink and shake my head. "Hell no. If so I'll have to figure out how ima move there. Right now I can't obviously but I could tell she really loves her job. And the party we had was so fun! I swear. Then we had the best sex Tyler...ugh. It's magical over there. I mean it is here too but you know. Different vibes"

"Gross! I didn't ask that part oh my goodness" he giggles. I roll my eyes and stare at him. "She's put me in every position possible. A lot I didn't know. Just face the fact that I get the good good" I joke. "Jeez. Okay! You say all that but once you hear my talking about how my man puts it in my-"

"Okay!" I interrupt him and we both start to laugh. I give him this look and smirk.

"You know me and her make videos?" I mentioned. "What!!!"

"Oh...yeah. Ha"

"Jennifer! That's not like you!"

I shrugged and looked away.

"Damn. You love her"

"Duh"

"I don't wanna see it. But I wanna see it"

"Ha.. no. That's just for me and her. I promised her."

"If you make an only fans and post it there you'd be so famous. More than you are now"

"I'll pass" I giggled.
Just thinking about her makes me want her to come home now. But at least I'm not feeling lonely...yet.

After dinner, we indeed went out for a few drinks. Tyler's man is going to pick us up so we're both free to drink. We went out to a bar but it felt like a club. It's not though. They play very loud music that's really fun to dance to. Special themed drinks and everyone just vibes together so it was perfect for me and Tyler to be at.

"Would you like me to close the tab?" The girl at the bar asks me. "Leave it open for a little bit" I say and smile. She smiles back and winks and hands me mine and Tyler's drink. Me and him cheered our drinks then drank it. Danced together and all that. At one point I was grinding all on Tyler. I'm allowed to do that. He's my gay bestie.

"Okay miss thang your ass is growing" he says and slaps it. I turn around to face him and laugh. "It's the happy weight gain" I say. "Awww"

"And I work out you know that."

"No wonder Leahs obsessed with you" he jokes. "Ugh shut up" I giggle.

"Finish your drink and let's order a shot" he says. "Alright" I say and drink the rest of my fruity drink. It was a strong fruity drink.