Us

Leahs pov

After I finished up some work. I finally had the chance to shower. Jennifer was just sitting in bed. We still had our dinner reservation later on so we still have time.

I dried my hair with a hair dryer brush so that it could be a little more straight for later when I get ready. Then I put on lotion to moisturize my skin. Then I climbed into bed and laid back on the pillows but still sitting up a bit. Jennifer looks back at me cause she's at the edge of the bed and I looked up away from my phone at her. She gives me a disgusted look and eyes me down then looks away. I furrowed my brows.

"Are you good?" I ask with a little sass.

She's in this white silky shorts and a white lacy bra but it's kind of like a top too cause it flows down the stomach and backless. Of course it's see through though since it's laced. Basically in lingerie. She looks good. But the attitude?

"Are you good?" She asks me and continues going through her phone.

"You're the one acting weird"

"I'm not acting weird" she says and starts typing fast.

"Who are you texting that fast?" I asked. She ignores. So I crawled over and she backs away from me.

"Ummm.."

"Stop" she says. So I did and just stared at her. She looks at me. "Yes?" She asks.

"I trust you to not hide anything from me" I said. "Okay so continue trusting"

"Why are you pulling away then?"

"Cause you wanna be so damn nosy it's just my mom" she says.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes"

I just left it at that and she looks away. Then I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck softly. She doesn't back away so I kept doing that for a few seconds. Still doesn't budge but I know she likes it. So I wrap arm arm around her waist and pulled her more into me.

"You're not gonna keep acting up once start touching you the way you like it til you cum ... then start begging me for more.."

She faces the other way so I won't see but I knew she smiled.

"And you look so damn good in this little outfit you have going on.." I tell her. She keeps quiet still. I drag my hand down a bit from her belly to her torso, then between her legs. And I continued to kiss her skin.

"Oh so when I touch you, you don't back away huh?" I said. She puts her phone down and finally looks to her side at me.

I slide my hand down under her shorts and began to touch her.

"Since you wanna do you work instead of showering which felt like you neglecting me, I'm gonna do the same and act like this." She says.

"Act like that cause I had to do my job to provide money and what I call a dream job?"

"Yeah" she straight up says. I giggle and pull my hand away from her pussy. She sighs and attempts to get off the bed. But I immediately pulled her back down and pushed her, not to harshly, so that she's laying on her stomach. She let me but was still acting up. Her ass was up and her legs were pretty much in a frog position. Both bended to the sides. I slapped her ass and pinned her arm down.

"Stop" I tell her. She lets out an evil soft laugh and bites her lip. "Whatre you gonna do about it?" She asks. I squint my eyes as I realize she was doing all this on purpose. Well, maybe partially. I know half of her is pissed at me.

She started swaying her ass a little as it's in the air and doing a back and forth motion.

I eyed her body down. Then I dragged my fingers all over her skin.