Wine girlies

Jen's pov

Leah is such a player. She isn't breaking her shell. After we fucked that one time after Miami, she's been a little tease. Acting like I'm the only one who wants us to work and she just agrees, nods her head, barely says her opinion. Making me look like the weaker one. But whatever. It's still fun. Makes me wonder a lot about what goes through her mind.

Shes back in LA for a little event. Just a small one. I'm not invited but she said to meet her after so I'm on my way to pick her up from the event now.

On my way there I picked us up some lattes from this coffee shop that I've been loving recently. I made sure to get the one I know she'd like.

Once I got to where she said to meet her, I sat in my car and waited. Looked around to see the area. Then shortly saw her come out of the building with some people. I saw her look at my car for a second then she looked away again and continued talking to them. I watched her and checked her out from in the car as I'm sitting back, drinking my latte. She's so bomb. While she's smiling and mingling with these people, I'm just admiring her.

Finally she leaves them and comes to the car and sits down then closes the door.

"Hi!" She says and I get a whiff of her yummy perfume. Then she reaches out for a hug.

"Hi beautiful" I said hugging her back.

"What's this?"

"Try it!" I said referring to the latte. So she loved it after that sip.

"Wow. Thank you!"

"Of course" I say and smile at her. She sees me smile and looks away. So I started to drive.

"How was the event?" I ask her as I'm leaning my right elbow on the center compartment.

"Fun! Nothing crazy. But it got me to fly out here so it was cool"

"Yeah I get to see you again" I said. Leah giggles softly. I look at her as we're at a red light and she notices and looks at me.

"What?" She asks. I look down at her lips, then her eyes again. Then I looked away and continued to drive.

"Alright" she says.

"Shut up" I said. Then I feel her just stare at me. I look at her again and couldn't hold my smile. "Are you free for dinner tonight?" I ask her.

"Sure. Where to?"

"I'll make dinner." I said. "Oh, so you're cooking? Nice. I can't wait" she says.

"Mhm. I mean we can stay at my place all day or something but don't leave til after dinner"

"Mmkay" she says. I roll my eyes and continued driving all the way back home.

As we're at my place, she was chilling at the living room while I was cleaning the place up a little.

"Cant you just sit down?" She asks. I stand up straight from being bent over, wiping the table.

"I'm sorry! I need it clean"

"It's clean Jennifer. Wash your hands and call it a day. You're still making dinner later right?"
She says.

"Yeah" I said.

"You're going to be tired. The place looks good. Come sit" she tells me. "I'm almost done I swear"

I continue cleaning a little more and I know Leah just wants to chill and talk. So I finished up, poured us some wine and sat by her on the couch. She looks at me and takes a glass out of my hand and swishes it around before taking a sip. Once she took it, she makes a face.